X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA on CBS Tonight

For all interested MMA on CBS tonight. Don't know the quality of the competitors though.

J.C.

Re: MMA on CBS Tonight

thanks for heads up
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I actually caught part of it. the match between price and denny was great. just a good old fashion slug fest. Helen hates when I watch MMA.

Josh

Comment

Decent competition. Lawler was the main event. He's the champion in his division. I remember him going night night in the UFC though.

J.C.

Comment

I kept flipping channels between CBS and Spike lots of action and lots of blood. Man, wish I was thirty years younger and in better shape! Not that I would be fighting, just wish I wasn't in so much pain while watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            I kept flipping channels between CBS and Spike lots of action and lots of blood. Man, wish I was thirty years younger and in better shape! Not that I would be fighting, just wish I wasn't in so much pain while watching.
            I did the same....

The girls, now that was brutal I thought....

I hate to see girls get smashed up, but I still watch them, intrigued....
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
            X