• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama in afghanistan

[Ding, Ding] YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

Comment

Who cares if you got it wrong? You never see the democrat press apologizing when they get it wrong and they get it wrong every freekin day.

By the way, for all you WMD guys. Did you hear they found 500 tons of yellow cake uranium in Irac? Wonder what Saddam was doing with that?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Who cares if you got it wrong? You never see the democrat press apologizing when they get it wrong and they get it wrong every freekin day.

By the way, for all you WMD guys. Did you hear they found 500 tons of yellow cake uranium in Irac? Wonder what Saddam was doing with that?
        Oh NHM please stop the BS we all know that Saddam was a stand up guy and he was sincere that he didn't have anyting like wmd's, it is spin by the neo-con media, better yet it was planted by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and the rest of the bunch.

Comment

no offense taken. it took me less than 2 minutes to verify the posting.

i don't deny McCaines war record, but he will be another w. all over and this country can not take 4 more years of this.

we can't vote for the prez here in the territory so all i can do is talk. that sux

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
            no offense taken. it took me less than 2 minutes to verify the posting.

i don't deny McCaines war record, but he will be another w. all over and this country can not take 4 more years of this.

we can't vote for the prez here in the territory so all i can do is talk. that sux

steve
            stxrus, how do you say McCain is 4 more years of Bush. Lets see the facts please, lets see a breakdown of their voting records, lets see their similarities in how you have come to this assumption? You guys bashed Jerrymac for giving bad info, so lets have it. Show me in what ways you compare Bush and McCain, I would like to see specifics please. What you just stated is BS. Lets see it please.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
              stxrus, how do you say McCain is 4 more years of Bush. Lets see the facts please, lets see a breakdown of their voting records, lets see their similarities in how you have come to this assumption? You guys bashed Jerrymac for giving bad info, so lets have it. Show me in what ways you compare Bush and McCain, I would like to see specifics please. What you just stated is BS. Lets see it please.
              Facts, you want facts? You can't handle the facts! I'll give you a couple. Both refuse to secure our borders or resolve the problem of illegals. Wait a minute, Obama is no different. I bet Bush, McCain and Obama have more in common than any of you really think.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Facts, you want facts? You can't handle the facts! I'll give you a couple. Both refuse to secure our borders or resolve the problem of illegals. Wait a minute, Obama is no different. I bet Bush, McCain and Obama have more in common than any of you really think.
                "Did you order the code red?"

Seriously though, I want to see something that backs up his statement.

Comment

Originally posted by bob d. View Post
                  i have already forwarded it to everyone in my address book like it says to do. I never question when it says to forward right away to everyone you know.

It was on the internet so it must be true or al gore would have removed it right?

Name:  36952c528688573a70ba354e6128e777.gif
Views: 1
Size:  1.2 KB
                  Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                    jerrymac posted a total pile of bull crap. proven to be a false statement. end of discuaaion!

my beliefs about another 4 years of a republican presidency, IN MY OPINION AND MY OPINION ONLY, will lead us down a war path that will only reduce America more and more. how in the name of god are we going to fund these wars? most of the world loathes us. we are the UGLY AMERICANS.

sorry, i'm not taking the "bait" of voting records. how much time did w. spend in the senate? in congress? hell, he couldn't even run a baseball team. he sucked, AGAIN MY OPINION, as govenor of Texas, MY HOME STATE. he sure as hell was NO Anne Richards. w. is the worst president this country has had. history, IN MY OPINION, will prove this true.

McCain is one of the good ol' boys in D.C. we need a change. i feel that as a country (and a people) we are on the downward slide. i don't believe McCain can or will do anything to improve this position. POSSIBLY Obamma can. maybe he can't. but I, for one, am ready fior a change in policy. cowboy diplomacy has never worked. walk softly but carry a big stick is a long dead philosophy. too many now have big sticks.

anyway that's all i have to say on the matter. as i have said before, aruging politics on an internet forum is like participating in the special olympics. even if you win, you still are retarded. ** i mean no disrespect to anyone. fer christ's sake it's an analogy **

peace

steve
                    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                      jerrymac posted a total pile of bull crap. proven to be a false statement. end of discuaaion!

my beliefs about another 4 years of a republican presidency, IN MY OPINION AND MY OPINION ONLY, will lead us down a war path that will only reduce America more and more. how in the name of god are we going to fund these wars? most of the world loathes us. we are the UGLY AMERICANS.

I dont really care what the rest of the world thinks of "ugly Americans" Why should America care what the rest of the world thinks? What did they think of us on 9/10/01?

sorry, i'm not taking the "bait" of voting records. how much time did w. spend in the senate? in congress? hell, he couldn't even run a baseball team. he sucked, AGAIN MY OPINION, as govenor of Texas, MY HOME STATE. he sure as hell was NO Anne Richards. w. is the worst president this country has had. history, IN MY OPINION, will prove this true.

Bait? You made a point Im loking for you to explain what makes you think McCain is 4 more years of Bush? I still haven't gotten an answer. I guess I wont. You are taking talking points from CNN and MSNBS

McCain is one of the good ol' boys in D.C. we need a change. i feel that as a country (and a people) we are on the downward slide. i don't believe McCain can or will do anything to improve this position. POSSIBLY Obamma can. maybe he can't. but I, for one, am ready fior a change in policy. cowboy diplomacy has never worked. walk softly but carry a big stick is a long dead philosophy. too many now have big sticks.

What points to good change with Obama? He was a community activist, is that what you call good experience to run the country?

anyway that's all i have to say on the matter. as i have said before, aruging politics on an internet forum is like participating in the special olympics. even if you win, you still are retarded. ** i mean no disrespect to anyone. fer christ's sake it's an analogy **

Voting for Obama is participating in the special olympics. I mean no disrespect either

peace

steve
                      @

Comment

I like being an "Ugly American" That's us. The number one nation that the rest of the sniveling world comes to to bail their asses out when the crap hits the fan. The nation willing to put lives on the line to secure democracy and human rights all over the world. The nation that gives billions in foreign aid to countries that take the money with one hand and slap us with the other. TO HELL WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD. I'll be damned if I give two shits what France, Germany or for that matter any other nation thinks about us. Hell yes we are the ugly Americans and damned proud of it. You want to be a European? the by all means pack your bags and go.
                        sigpic

Comment

I like being an "Ugly American" That's us. The number one nation that the rest of the sniveling world comes to to bail their asses out when the crap hits the fan. The nation willing to put lives on the line to secure democracy and human rights all over the world. The nation that gives billions in foreign aid to countries that take the money with one hand and slap us with the other. TO HELL WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD. I'll be damned if I give two shits what France, Germany or for that matter any other nation thinks about us. Hell yes we are the ugly Americans and damned proud of it. You want to be a European? the by all means pack your bags and go.
                          Something tells me I am not going to get any response from him on my questions.

Comment

You had me at hello! I would like to agree with you about the rest of the world, especially the scumbag europeans we saved from hitler and hirohito but we are part of the "global" economy and they are screwing us left and right. China will probably be able to cripple us in the next couple of years without firing a single shot. Here we are arguing politics among ourselves in the most free country in the world, and yet we are in serious jeopardy. Shipping manufacturing jobs to other countries has made us weak, turning a blind eye to tens of millions of illegals disgracing our borders, taking our jobs and burdening our economy has made us weak, serving as the political pawns of both the republican and democratic parties who have both driven this country into the ground has made us weak! Don't believe for a second that either of these candidates is the answer we seek. Take a step back and see the damage both parties have done, term ,after term. How or when or why did we the people allow ourselves to lose our independence ? Why is the united nations and all those lousy diplomats who insult our country and people still in the United States? Bring back the jobs or tax the living hell out of all the corporations and individuals who have profitted from the crippling of America. We will soon need to support many more millions of legal Americans. The problems are not going away guys, and the election will not change them.

Comment

So now it's the next day and I've calmed down.

You know what I want too see.?

Solutions. I want a candidate that gives me real, workable solutions and hope.

I'm tired of the negative talk. What can't be done, Everything that is wrong. What terrible people we are.

This nation put a man on the moon in 10 short years because we wanted to.

This nation has answered the challange of WW1 + WW2 and was victorious.

This nation ended slavery, passed the civil rights act and womans sufferage.

This nation is the birthplace of computers, technology and the internet.

This nation can do any damn thing we put our minds to.

Stop telling me what I can't do.

This is my real problem with Democrats. Not their plans or policies (what few there are) It's all the gloom and doom. The you can't do it without the government's help attitude. We don't trust you to manage your own money or insurance or job. We can't drill off the coast because 30 years ago we had an oil spill. Boo Hoo. We might as well not drill for new oil because it will take 10 years to get it to the pumps ( 6 months to drill, 9 1/2 years to get the paperwork done) Even so, I'll still be here in 10 years and so will you. We can't build neuclear plants because 9mile island actually worked. We Can't Can't Can't. So lets all sit around and wait for congress to do something?
                              sigpic

Comment

NHmaster, what makes republicans any different? Why is it only democrats you are blaming for the 'doom and gloom'? Seems pretty one-sided and narrow-minded to me.
                                Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Working...
                                X