Ac/dc!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ac/dc!!!

AC/DC will kick off an 18 month world tour on Halloween night in Chicago!!! New album due out in September. Could be your last chance to see one of the greatest rock bands ever!!! There's not too many bands out there that are still rockin' after 35 years of albums and touring!!! In the words of the late great Bon Scott.....it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!!!

Later, JONESY

Re: Ac/dc!!!

Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by JONESY View Post
      AC/DC will kick off an 18 month world tour on Halloween night in Chicago!!! New album due out in September. Could be your last chance to see one of the greatest rock bands ever!!! There's not too many bands out there that are still rockin' after 35 years of albums and touring!!! In the words of the late great Bon Scott.....it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!!!

Later, JONESY
      Want tell you a story........My woman knows.........When it comes to lovin' oh she steals the show......She aint exactly pretty....aint exactly small......42-39-56....you can say she got it all......................

One of the greatest live songs ever recorded, as a matter of fact If You Want Blood is the greatest live album ever recorded. Im not a big Brian Johnson fan. Long live Bon Scott

Last edited by Masterplumb; 07-31-2008, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Bon was the master but Brian definately holds more than his own. i may have to plan a stateside trip, to see the Young brothers, one more time

AC/DC ROCKS!!

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
          Want tell you a story........My woman knows.........When it comes to lovin' oh she steals the show......She aint exactly pretty....aint exactly small......42-39-56....you can say she got it all......................

One of the greatest live songs ever recorded, as a matter of fact If You Want Blood is the greatest live album ever recorded. Im not a big Brian Johnson fan. Long live Bon Scott
          I knew you were a Metal Man

Back when I ruled the world at the age of 18, Bon Scott was my rock god

I just checked ITunes and they have no AC/DC

Comment

look again because i thought i dug some up. also, check out wolfgang's vault. tons of oldl concert stuff. audio only, no pix, but some killer shows and parts of shows

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Some of the best concert footage of them can be found on youtube. There is also a five disc DVD set that came out at the end of last year called Plug Me In. Simply awesome. And if you like that you might want to check out Bonfire - the CD box set that came out a few years ago.

Later, Jonesy

Ain't No Fun Waitin' Round To Be A Millionaire

Comment

Working...
              X