• Copper Thief

Well, this one got caught

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080731/..._stuck_suspect
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Re: Copper Thief

Moron......
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I actually feel kinda bad for the guy. Risk putting yourself in harm's way and digging through trash for $10 and even less when you consider the gas to get to the salvage yard. Seems like the act of a desperate man.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        I actually feel kinda bad for the guy. Risk putting yourself in harm's way and digging through trash for $10 and even less when you consider the gas to get to the salvage yard. Seems like the act of a desperate man.
        What was he desperate for? For a hit? Then I don't feel bad. For food? Then I feel bad.
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

I don't know what he's desperate for so I can't assume. WARNING-THREAD DRIFT APPROACHING: I do know drug addiction is an illness. Drug users are not always bad people. I know lots of people doing drugs that are productive members of society, I am from Hawai'i after all. Their activities to fund their habit is the problem. I personally think that drugs should be legalized and taxed.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
            I don't know what he's desperate for so I can't assume. WARNING-THREAD DRIFT APPROACHING: I do know drug addiction is an illness. Drug users are not always bad people. I know lots of people doing drugs that are productive members of society, I am from Hawai'i after all. Their activities to fund their habit is the problem. I personally think that drugs should be legalized and taxed.
            Me too. I also know lots of people doing drugs that are not only unproductive members of society, but also use their kids identity every time they get arrested for using drugs. Their kids end up not being able to get utilities in their name, jobs or apartments, while the true addict can with their clean identity.
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
              Me too. I also know lots of people doing drugs that are not only unproductive members of society, but also use their kids identity every time they get arrested for using drugs. Their kids end up not being able to get utilities in their name, jobs or apartments, while the true addict can with their clean identity.
              At one time I had a Property Management Company which specialized in HUD housing. We would catch people all of the time trying to use the social security number of their infants.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X