Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama has the energy crisis figure out!

Here's his exact words on how he plans to solve the energy crisis.

7/30/2008

"We could save all the oil that they're talking about getting off drilling, if everybody was just inflating their tires and -- and -- and getting regular tune-ups, you can actually save just as much"

Oh really Senator Obama so all we need to do is inflate my tires and get a tune-up regularly and thats it? Huh, how could we have been so dumb? All this time I thought it was that I was paying $4.45 a gallon. If only I had put air in my tire!

Is this really the change you believe in? C'mon guys, you cant be that blind.

Last edited by Masterplumb; 07-31-2008, 09:25 PM.

Re: Obama has the energy crisis figure out!

He will be president, get used to the idea.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

You know master, I could really take a shine to you if not for that Riviera thing. Papelbon Papelbon
      sigpic

Comment

Or his point was that drilling is only going to give us the equivalent of people taking better care of their vehicles. But hey, lets drill and all be shocked when we are still getting raped by big oil and their proxies that we are electing.

Eli
        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
          You know master, I could really take a shine to you if not for that Riviera thing. Papelbon Papelbon
          what about your boy Manny Ramirez. On his cell phone in the outfield, pi$$ing in the green monster........ Boston got rid of a real winner there!

Comment

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
            Or his point was that drilling is only going to give us the equivalent of people taking better care of their vehicles. But hey, lets drill and all be shocked when we are still getting raped by big oil and their proxies that we are electing.

Eli
            Whether you like it or not we need oil to survive. I believe it is important to conserve what we have and to look for alternative source. However, the plain facts are the Liberals and environmentalists have blocked much of the alternative stuff (windmills and nuclear) and have blocked new drilling. Our choice right now is to continue to pay countries who fund our enemies or drill in our own backyard.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Mark, there is an option B. Turn the desert into a glass parking lot and take over the oilfields. We try to diplomatically maneuver our way into preferential treatment but to no avail. Let's just be upfront about it.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

AMEN BROTHER ! !
                PREACH IT LIKE IT IS

TO UTAH NOW
                JERRYMAC
                E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

I agree with you on this point Mark. Democrats need to wake up and open their minds to energy policies that work, instead of worrying about windmills ruining real estate views, or overly worrying about some pithy environmental concern while ignoring the more direct and immediate repercussions of our current energy crisis.
                  I support conservation, wind-mills, solar, nuclear, even drilling as long as it helps us long-term learn how to manage energy better.
                  Too many people cry about gas prices but yet they block things like windmills and nuclear power as well as local drilling....it doesn't make any sense.
                  Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Eli
                    I think you're just pissed because you don't have any Exxon stock
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                      what about your boy Manny Ramirez. On his cell phone in the outfield, pi$$ing in the green monster........ Boston got rid of a real winner there!
                      What can I say? It was time for him to go. Bad attitude and all. He's one of the greatest hitters of all time but over the past couple of years he started to think he was above the rest of the team and when that happens it's time. I'll miss him but we have plenty of talent to fill his shoes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Eli
                        If Clinton didn't veto drilling here 10 years ago, we would already know 100% wheather drilling would've helped us already.

Comment

Working...
                        X