Fantasy Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football

Just wondering if anyone here plays, and if anyone here would be up for a ridgidforum league.

Greg

Re: Fantasy Football

I used to play Fantasy Football for something like 5 years. Then I realized how much of my time it was consuming, so I gave it up. It is a lot of fun, but I for one, will pass on the offer. I sure hope you find enough guys/gals. Theres still plenty of time left to build your league, good luck....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by glkearns View Post
      Just wondering if anyone here plays, and if anyone here would be up for a ridgidforum league.

Greg

Im up for it, let me know
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I'd be interested.

Comment

Oh what the heck, I retract my earlier statement and I'll give it a shot. Whats the rules and when do you wanna start with the picks???

glkearns, you started this so your the commissioner I would say.....
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Well heck...why not? Sign me up!

Like Garager says....where when etc.
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I just started playing with the playoffs with espn. First time for me. Keep in touch.

Comment

Working...
              X