Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

you are 100% right on this one

give away a shirt and they come looking for some thing for free
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
      I love all the people who became members just for the t-shirt alone. How much you wanna bet a lot of these 'members' never post a single post ever again?
      They are advertising it out there on the open net, so I think that this is what Ridgid wants to see. Reel em in like a fish, that word "free" does just that....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Ridgid, The leader in plumbing tools.

Comment

jrsaltz, who you kidding? a large[/quote]

That wasnt very nice

We were kidding, we already have some of these.
          www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Every Fair I'm attending these days, I'm putting on about 40 pounds.

I use ridgid tools until the camera crews show up trying to cut me loose from underneath a sink. I'm up to 7X so better start killing sheep to get my body tent made!

I'll pass though; can't wear white shirts thanks to violent eating habits.

DEAR GOD MAN!!!! GET A GRIP!!!
            www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

It comes down to quality. You cannot build quality projects without quality products and tools. I’ve lost count as to the number of times other seemingly comparable name-brand tools have let me down. No more. Ridgid is a product I can stake my name to. Not only does the end-result meet my customer’s needs and expectations, but mine as well since ultimately I have a higher standard for my work than most. Reputation is built through consistent and timely performance.

Comment

Ok folks.. This thread can continue on but I just wanted to let everyone know we are very likely at the end of the supply. I have to added up all the different sizes we have. The majority of you are in.

Great response. Please make sure you wear the shirt with pride when you get it. Good walking ad for the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                  I love all the people who became members just for the t-shirt alone. How much you wanna bet a lot of these 'members' never post a single post ever again?
                  I ...am...fighting it....can't hold off....much longer...

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    Ok folks.. This thread can continue on but I just wanted to let everyone know we are very likely at the end of the supply. I have to added up all the different sizes we have. The majority of you are in.

Great response. Please make sure you wear the shirt with pride when you get it. Good walking ad for the forum

Josh, maybe you could scare up a couple shirts for the gang who used their seesnake to help rescue the puppies.

I buy a bunch of RIDGID promotional stuff out of my pocket and pass them out as little rewards to people when they give some good feedback in the safety class I teach or relate a real life experience where they stopped someone from getting hurt or other such stuff. RIDGID branded carpenter pencils, key rings, watch caps, and other goodies go over well. Of course any is welcomed that is free, especially when it says RIDGID on it and you're handing it out to a bunch of Plumbers and Fitters.
                    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I am very impressed on the dependability and long life of RIDGID tools. With the quick recharge time of the batteries I am able to do many tasks
                      on the job sights.

Comment

Rigid helps me get those around the house projects done in a timely matter.

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
                          you are 100% right on this one

give away a shirt and they come looking for some thing for free
                          I'm opening a thread offering free used paper towels....

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                            I'm opening a thread offering free used paper towels....

Are you paying the shipping charge?
                            The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rick1643 View Post
                              Are you paying the shipping charge?
                              No, but as an added perk if you pick yours up I throw in a partially full jar of spaghetti sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                                No, but as an added perk if you pick yours up I throw in a partially full jar of spaghetti sauce.
                                How could I pass that up, I've never been to NON UPC, it could be a vacation.
                                The Other Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X