Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    Free T's, free hat's, free food. Never met a plumber, even very rich ones that will pass on any of the above. It's almost like showing the greyhound a rabbitt.
    Plumbers must be just like graduate students then [but there are no rich grad students].

Comment

I was in the computer field until I was layed off about 5 years ago. I started doing odd jobs for people and with that money I start buying ridgid tools. That is when the trouble started. Every day I would go to my shop, friends and their friends started stoping by. They needed this done or that made. I could not get my work done. Will I soon closed my shop during the day! Now I have the time I need to get my work done at night. thanks ridgid.

Comment

I would have missed my own wedding for a free dinner.
        sigpic

Comment

i have been a plumber since 1975 and ridgid tools have been there all along. from the 300 pipe machine to the k50 sewer machine i have always loved ridgid tools.

Comment

I am a property manager/Apt house owner. Having bought just about every size pipe wrench and a few power augers when a tenant calls I can get problems fixed quickly. I keep a few water heaters on hand for weekend calls and my tenants appreciate the speed in which problems get resolved. I know the difference in time and energy using quality tools afford me and I am thankful Ridgid still makes quality tools

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              Nobody has joined. These are all people who have registered in the past. I only sent the email out to forum members.
              How are so many first time posters?

Or is it some kinda wom thing?

Comment

Before I got my email, I was googling something. What I saw was free t shirt at Ridgid's Forum. So I clicked on it to see if it was an old post, nope it was posted that day. This is how I saw it and I'm sure many others found it this way too...

I think I was looking up the word Front Porch......
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  The RIDGID Roundup was a huge success this year and was enjoyed by all. Everyone who attended got a goody bag full of cool stuff including a Roundup 2008 T-shirt designed by yours truly. Wearing the T-shirt is a good way to show off your RIDGIDForum pride.

A lot of you expressed interest in the shirts, so I am going to give away some of the Roundup shirts we have left over. We have sizes M - XXL. The supply is limited so it's first come first serve.

Heres how it works.

Step 1) Reply to this thread and tell me how you've built your reputation in the industry (if you feel RIDGID has been a part of that, we'd love to hear about it.).

Step 2) Send me a private message with your shipping address and shirt size.

I'll send you out a T-shirt. Thats all there is to it.

Josh
                  well jose i'm new here so i must tell you that i'm a plumber and use only ridgid tools and i knew from my expirens that when i use the tools i can be very sure that i'm doing the best i can.
                  i will be happy to get the shirt.

my adress is
                  hagefen 5/2 nahriya
                  israel

Comment

So...how does someone go about getting one of these t-shirts? I'd gladly wear a rigid shirt around the bases here...I'm sure many of the military ladies would love a guy who wears a shirt that says RIGID on it!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorP View Post
                      So...how does someone go about getting one of these t-shirts? I'd gladly wear a rigid shirt around the bases here...I'm sure many of the military ladies would love a guy who wears a shirt that says RIGID on it!
                      RIDGID not Rigid
                      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorP View Post

Comment

Software designer by day, woodworker whenever else I can, my work is known for precision and attention to detail. I owe much of that to my TS2400-LS saw. It has amazing power for a direct drive saw, and the rip fence is one of the best I've ever used. When the cutting and gluing are done, out comes the R2600 ROS to finish off the job. All this and a free T shirt too! Thanks, Rigid...
                          phil
                          philz

Comment

Ridgid is a tool built to last and I also want to have the Free T shirts.
                            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by callmebackfriday View Post
                              Ridgid is a tool built to last and I also want to have the Free T shirts.
                              Thanks
                              Jeeez.. was that All I had to type. I thought you needed at least a whole paragraph of shameless sucking up to compete
                              sigpic

Comment

I've built my reputation with ridgid drain cleaning with best service and lowest price in town and with friendly smiling services. Customer is Job 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X