X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

Originally posted by Josh View Post
    The RIDGID Roundup was a huge success this year and was enjoyed by all. Everyone who attended got a goody bag full of cool stuff including a Roundup 2008 T-shirt designed by yours truly. Wearing the T-shirt is a good way to show off your RIDGIDForum pride.

A lot of you expressed interest in the shirts, so I am going to give away some of the Roundup shirts we have left over. We have sizes M - XXL. The supply is limited so it's first come first serve.

Heres how it works.

Step 1) Reply to this thread and tell me how you've built your reputation in the industry (if you feel RIDGID has been a part of that, we'd love to hear about it.).

Step 2) Send me a private message with your shipping address and shirt size.

I'll send you out a T-shirt. Thats all there is to it.

Josh
    I have made alot of pipe contracting in Amman-Jordan using the best tools in the world RIDGID these tools helped me to finish my contracts on time without any problems in istallation or using these tools.
    If you send my favoret tools' T-Shirt I will be very gratfull and I will be very proud of RIDGID TO WEAR IT
    my mail address: P.O.Box 211858 Amman 11121
    Jordan
    Name: Yousef Ulayan
    Thank you for your kind cooporation
    Yousef

Comment

Just to let everyone know. We are through all the T-shirts now. We were able to fill the majority of the requests so the vast majority of you will be getting shirts.

Just gotta give me a bit of time to get em out. So busy this week.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorP View Post
        So...how does someone go about getting one of these t-shirts? I'd gladly wear a rigid shirt around the bases here...I'm sure many of the military ladies would love a guy who wears a shirt that says RIGID on it!
        Originally posted by garager View Post
        RIDGID not Rigid
        Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post

ah I feel like such a tool now! Sorry.

Comment

Its ok DocP. a lot of folks make the mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorP View Post
            ah I feel like such a tool now! Sorry.
            Not to worry, I was just teasing ya. I'm sure I've done it a few times...
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

My customers love my Ridgid portable wood shop. I can set up a complete wood shop in less than 15 min. The job gets done faster and with better quality workmanship. You've got to have the TOOLS and the talent for a job to be well done.

Comment

The RIDGID Roundup was a huge success this year and was enjoyed by all. Everyone who attended got a goody bag full of cool stuff including a Roundup 2008 T-shirt designed by yours truly. Wearing the T-shirt is a good way to show off your RIDGIDForum pride.

A lot of you expressed interest in the shirts, so I am going to give away some of the Roundup shirts we have left over. We have sizes M - XXL. The supply is limited so it's first come first serve.

Heres how it works.

Step 1) Reply to this thread and tell me how you've built your reputation in the industry (if you feel RIDGID has been a part of that, we'd love to hear about it.).

Josh
                as an official distributor and partner of RIDGID for 63 years, i think our reputation in the industry speaks for itself.. i wonder if forum members from overseas are included too?

Comment

I went into building my first big deck this summer and being a new owner of ridgid power tools, I was worried about my first purchase...NOT any more...I have purchased many other tools since then. All without a problem! I have even encourage many of my friends and family to now purchase tools. What great products!

Comment

Hi,
                    I biult my reputaion using Ridgid plumbing tools from the start of my Apprenticeship, I identified that to be succesfull, you needed tools of the best quality, and I still have tools from my 1st kit, I then moved into a pipe threading machine, and have since speciliased in ridgid seasnake equipment using seatech locators, and you know the same ridgid backup service is still as it was at day one,
                    Cheers to all
                    from downunder

Comment

When is the next roundup?

Comment

Originally posted by onezee20 View Post
                        When is the next roundup?
                        just after labor day. us from the west are heading out on tuesday sept. 8th. the roundup officially starts thursday the 10th.

as far as i know, the 50 spots have been taken. but there will be a few that don't make it and there should be an overflow list.

you need to be a sectional user as drummers don't get it

i'm sure as it gets closer the list will be posted and the ones on the fence will either go or fall off

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

• Prepare yourselves, it's coming

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          just after labor day. us from the west are heading out on tuesday sept. 8th. the roundup officially starts thursday the 10th.

as far as i know, the 50 spots have been taken. but there will be a few that don't make it and there should be an overflow list.

you need to be a sectional user as drummers don't get it

i'm sure as it gets closer the list will be posted and the ones on the fence will either go or fall off

rick.

Get what, second place? That's fine because Steam Operator got first place. <<<< Oh lookie, Ridgid red!

BAM! SHA-LAH-LAH LAH BAM!!

DONK! Oh damn I shouldn't be laughing this hard this early in the morning.

What happens if Steam Operator returns? We shall see...
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

considering he never turned on the machine, it was not a snaking contest. it was how fast you can pull cable from a drum and smash a sound board.

and yes i was the only one to use a k-60.

i thought you were going to show me how you can do that with 1 arm tied behind your back while sitting on a bucket.

try that in september

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Hi, Ridgid tools are by far my favorite choice. I use them everyday and are always dependable. I been in business 15 years. I wear size xx. My address is: Michael D'angelo. 224 Highfield Dr. Columbus, Ohio, 43214. Thank you.

Heres how it works.

Josh
                              thank you

Comment

Honestly, I've only started using (and appreciating) Ridgid tools in the past 2 years. I have never used such dependable, built to last tools. I remember that I always wanted to try Ridgid, but couldn't understand why people would shell out more money than they had to for a tool that did the same things.

Well, now I know why anyone would. The smart ones know; they're built to last and they're built tough. I have a small collection of the Ridgid brand that I use exclusively. And that's not all- the support and online help, parts breakdown and so forth are easily available.

My hubby love Ridgid too. I won't tell you what he calls my other tools now, so just for that if I get a shirt, it'll be for him. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
                                X