Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

I'm also retired, but I still have a reputation as an ever-handy-husband to uphold. This becomes especially important as the wife takes pride in showing off the new home and as we get the old home ready for market. So everything from my ever-faithful Ridgid ROS to my CMS, and my new 12-volt Lithium Driver has come in especially handy.

On top of all that, we just finished putting in a new laminate floor in the old kitchen and in the midst of that project my contractor's CMS died on him. As we completed the project together, he didn't bother to unload any of his tools and he has now become a total Ridgid fan, using my tools.

I just finished trimming out my kitchen and between my 10" CMS and my Ridgid Finish and Brad Nailers, the job couldn't have gone easier or come out as nice.

So thanks Ridgid, my projects have been greatly enhanced with my Ridgid tools, and my reputation has certainly gone up substantially as I gain new skills and save us some serious cash in the process.

CWS
    Last edited by CWSmith; 08-05-2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

My reputation is built with Ridgid woodworking. I haven't built houses like Garager, but my craftwork is known to many in my town, and everyone that comes to the house gets the shop tour. The tour includes a discussion on why there's so much Ridgid orange in there! I like GOOD tools that don't cost so much I can't afford them. I will always have Ridgid tools and I'll always carry them with me. The little Ridgid 9.6v driver (soon to have it's big brother in the hanger next to it), and a set of Ridgid screwdrivers are all in my Ridgid travel bag that goes everywhere with me. No matter where I am, there's a Ridgid tool within reach so I can get things done.
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

People count on me and I count on Ridgid tools.

Ridgid pipe wrenches have never let me down. I am also a huge fan of the adjustable beak nose wrenches. I am always trying to do my jobs more efficiently and I believe Ridgid strives to help me do my job by inventing tools and keeping their quality standards above acceptable.
        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

I built my rep on giving every job and every customer the service they paid for and more. I used many Ridgid tools in this endeavor, some of my very favorites being the pro-pack vacuum that let me leave my customers with a cleaner house than when I arrived, the line of air guns that have shot thousands and thousands of staples, brads and finish nails, the aluminum compressor and hose to go with the guns, and the same 9.6 volt pivot screwdriver that Sandy spoke of. I love that tool! For fastening drawer glide boots it was my magic wand. I also used the laminate trimmer to trim probably miles of laminate edges. There are several categories of tools that I would consider Ridgid first every time when looking to purchase, and not any that I wouldn't give Ridgid good hard look.

I hope someday to have a space for the 3650TS but I'll have to settle for day-dreaming about it while I wear the T-shirt!

Eli
          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

I built my reputation on building Quality items, and to build things that last and can be used for generations, and to accomplish this I use quality RIdgid tools, and besides a reputation of quality, I believe that Ridgid also has a Reputation of longetivy, long lasting tools built for generations of use.
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

i built my "DIY and you should be building things professionally" reputation using ridgid tools, from my trusty TS24121 to my 3 cordless combo kits. the craftsman style moldings, made from MDF, that i made when remodelling the kitchen that matched the 1922 vintage original trim throughout the house solidified my position as the go to family guy for all manner of home reapirs and improvements. since my first combo kit, through all the corded and cordless tools, its only ridgid. they are tough tools and the LSA makes them a great value.
              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

From tubing cutters and pipe wrenches that are seemingly indestructable, to my propress machine that has impressed almost everyone that has seen it. Ridgid tools make my life easier.

Greg

Comment

if i didnt have the reliable tools from ridgid, i couldnt get things done as well or as quick--all hand tools,power tools, jetter, snakes, camera--all of our tools are ridgid because ridgid is just like us---reliable -quality and long lasting--i know if i bought mytana i couldnt say the same

Comment

also--no locater on the market can touch my SEEKTECH SR-20--ITS ACCURACY IS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE SEEN TO BELIEVE

Comment

Using a Ridgid Miter Saw and Table Saw; I have added significant value to my home by remodeling the garage and installing a hardwood floor; I am currently teaching/helping my nephew and his fiancee remodel their kitchen; he had never used a miter saw before and has added a miter saw to his Christmas list for this year.

Comment

I've been using my Dad's Ridgid plumbing tools that he passed on to me for over 20 years now. I've never had one break and believe me, I've used and abused them for those 20 years. I've just added the spindle/belt sander for my wood working shop and I love it! I don't know how I've done without one for this long. Great products at great prices!

Keep it up!

Mike

Comment

I love the quality of Ridgid tools and feel they represent great value. I use them for all my plumbing jobs and been very happy with them.

Comment

i am posting on behalf of my husband. He has a full shop of Ridgid tools. He mainly uses them for wood working and repairs around the house. The tools have been very reliable and seem to fit his needs. He is in his late 20s so he will get many years of use out of his tools. He only buys Ridgid because of their reliablity.

Comment

My Rigid tools take me a long way to successful DIY projects around my house, my parents' house, my friends' houses..... You get the picture!

Comment

The TS3650 has been the backbone of my cabinet business and my Ridgid shop vac keeps me breathing easy.

My cuts are straight and my shop is dust free for the occasional customer who visits. No longer is my shop off limits due to sawdust hazards. I am proud to have these tools.
                                When in doubt, unplug the saw.

Comment

Working...
                                X