Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

The great thing about my situation is that "the industry", happens to be within the walls of my own home, and my target market includes my wife and my 2 year old son. Since all of my tools are made by Ridgid, yes indeed, Ridgid has played an integral part in my "success".

Comment

Ridgid tools allows me to be efficient in making / fixing the needs of family and friends. Now if I could have some time to work on my own projects.

Comment

I Love My Ridgid Tools. Their quality is second to none and weather it's plumbing tools or drain cleaning tools I think if it wasn't for Ridgid I would have a much tougher job. Ridgid tools for ten years now has helped me build a successful plumbing business and so far put one brat through college.
        Last edited by Batman; 08-06-2008, 10:17 AM.

Comment

I have retired but I still manage to use my Rigid tools in helping friends and they are always impressed--Bob

Comment

I have retired now but still manage to use my Rigid tools to help out friends and they are always impressed---Bob

Comment

I have a 3650 Tablesaw and a Ridgid air compressor in my shop which have given excellent service over the years. I can't say enough good things about my Ridgid Tablesaw,one of the best purchases I ever made. It is well designed and durable as well as reliable. I also have two Ridgid sanders that have done an excellent job for me over the years. I plan on purchasing other power tools by Ridgid in the future to replace the other brands that I now use once they quit working. I know that when I buy a Ridgid tool it will do the job and last a long time. It is money well spent. They are tough and a good value.

Comment

I am and always have been a big fan of Ridgid tools . Most of my work is outside so Ridgid cordless tools are a big necessity . My work would not be Extreme without them .
                John from Belgrave ont.

www.extremebirdhouse.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...d=112698715866

Comment

Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts

I've been in the construction business for over 30 years and have always relied on Ridgid tools for durability. Ridgid has proven itself time after time with quality of manufacture. Ridgid is a company with higher standards of which is a rare commodity these days. Why buy cheap tools that last a few jobs and then have to replace. Pay a few dollars more and get tools you'll be able to pass down from generation to generation. I have Ridgid plumbing tools that belonged to my grandfather and still use today. Over the last couple years since hurricane Katrina I've been replacing all my wood working tools with the Ridgid brand. If you pride yourself and the tools you work with I highly recommend Ridgid.
                  I would be proud to display/wear a Ridgid t-shirt should your staff find me worthy. Thanks

Paul

Comment

Ridgid was the only name when it came to my chemical plant maintenance job. Since I've retired and doing contracting, Ridgid tools are still my first choice.

Comment

Can Chris and I each get one of these in large?
                      www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Hey everybody, great day to us all, thanks to ridge's, awsome power tools, i use them in every aspect of my day, from drills and impact drivers, too skill saw and listening to my ipod in the ridged radio, keeps it safe and clean in a aux compartment ,ya hoo. Love the lifetime warranty and well what can we say , except it was nice knowing ya dewalt , im am proud to say im a ridged man ,haha
                        KC.

Comment

Ridgid has a great reputation, and i've been buying their tools and using them in my home improv company because of that and not to mention the great "20 minute charge" system it takes for the batteries, which is a plus! Thank you ridgid.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            The RIDGID Roundup was a huge success this year and was enjoyed by all. Everyone who attended got a goody bag full of cool stuff including a Roundup 2008 T-shirt designed by yours truly. Wearing the T-shirt is a good way to show off your RIDGIDForum pride.

A lot of you expressed interest in the shirts, so I am going to give away some of the Roundup shirts we have left over. We have sizes M - XXL. The supply is limited so it's first come first serve.

Heres how it works.

Step 1) Reply to this thread and tell me how you've built your reputation in the industry (if you feel RIDGID has been a part of that, we'd love to hear about it.).

Step 2) Send me a private message with your shipping address and shirt size.

I'll send you out a T-shirt. Thats all there is to it.

Josh
                            I've used Ridgid tools for a long time due to their power and dependibility. I'm retired and use them every day for my 'honey do' projects and projects for my grandchildren.The tools also make me a good neighbor when our friends need help.

Comment

Hi Josh!
                              I really don't how much of a reputation I have in this industry however, I am a proud user of Ridgid tools and have several. Please send me a tee shirt LARGE to the folling address:
                              George W. Brew
                              4905 Bel Pre Road
                              Rockville, MD 20853

Heres how it works.

Step 1) Reply to this thread and tell me how you've built your reputation in the industry (if you feel RIDGID has been a part of that, we'd love to hear about it.).

Step 2) Send me a private message with your shipping address and shirt size.

I'll send you out a T-shirt. Thats all there is to it.

Josh[/QUOTE]

Comment

I have a business called Watershed Woodshed and I have used your planner and an orbital sander to help me with some small projects that I sell. The planner was probably the best purchase I have made for my shop. Thanks Ridge. Bob
                                Address
                                57 South Charlton Shore Dr
                                Charlton, MA 01507
                                X-large
                                Last edited by rgiustina; 08-06-2008, 10:46 AM. Reason: didn't put in address

Comment

Working...
                                X