Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

My Ridgid tablesaw was an amazing machine and great value... probably half of the work on my web site was built with it. I did upgrade as I went full time professional, but it took a $20,000 investment to get a significantly better saw and 16 inch jointer instead of 6 inch.
    Last edited by Charlie P; 08-06-2008, 02:16 PM.

Comment

For my day job, I am a contractor. I've earned my reputation for honesty, promptness, and clean work the honest way. It's simple, just do as the golden rule suggests... Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.

I also do a lot of woodworking and have used many ridgid tools in that endeavor for several years. I constantly have friends and neighbors asking me to build cabinets, bookshelves, and all manner of similar things for them. I wouldn't give up any of these tools, they always perform as expected.

Comment

I have been using my Ridgid tools for some years now.
        I find them very dependable and well thought out.
        I use mostly woodworking tools.

Comment

In the 70's I used Ridgid tools for pipe fitting 1" to 6" pipe and they never let me down. Now I own TS3660 saw, ridgid cont. saw, Drills,drivers, router and nail guns. They all help me do my job at work and around the house. I work for home depot now and when asked what tool to to buy and best for the job, I tell them Ridgid my my tool of choice.

Comment

Ridgid tools have helped me build my rep as a "Top Tool Salesman" at the HD BORG. When I explain the values of owning a Ridgid tool to my customers it almost always results in a sale with repeat sales down the road.
            Recently, I worked with a customer to outfit his entire shop with Ridgid tools resulting in a sale totaling $5,000.
            sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

I use my Ridgid power tools, especially the TS 2400, in making picture frames out of barnwood from the early 1900s, as well as various home repair and maintenace jobs for my family and friends.

I love the compact portability of the MSUV (I use it for my 13" planer) and my folding table saw! It allows me to store them upright in a corner of my garage, as well as to transport either to a job site.

My Ridgid shop vacs never miss a beat when I use them for either dust control or cleaning out our swimming pool. (It was instrumental in draining that last 10 gallons or so the sump pump missed.) My Ridgid cordless tools are my go to tools when I need portable power tools.

All said and done, I am a Ridgid man.

God Bless,
              Hawg

Comment

amazing how many new members signed up just to get a free shirt.

you didn't have this many interested in when you were giving away the calendars

how many of these new members will be around after this post

rick.

jrsaltz, who you kidding? a large
                phoebe it is

Comment

RIDGID tools have consistently proven to be dependable, tough and long lasting. I have used RIDGID woodworking tools for a number of years on consturction projects I have done as well as around the house. I used to think that the only professional tools available were either DEWALT or MILWAUKEE. RIDGID tools and their reputations has changed my opinion of that. RIDGID works for me.

Comment

How about sending a size large t-shirt to :

JIM AIELLO
                    15 QUEENS DRIVE
                    SOUND BEACH, N.Y. 11789

Thanks,

Comment

I am still using my 20+ year old pipe threading equipment from Ridgid. Slap in a new set of dies and you are good to go. I have used my Ridgid pipe vise on so many non-plumbing related projects that needed to be clamped, hammered on or torqued off. Though this may not have earned me a reputation in industry, I surely earned one with my wife. This is where it counts. I know that when the need arises, my Ridgid tools perform.

Aerowesty2k

Comment

As a Professional Home Inspector I have used Ridgid tools for many years in the construction industry and now inspecting homes. The most recent purchase is the "See Snake" and it works great. I use it many times to look at heat exchangers in furnaces.

Comment

I am a semi-pro renovator not for hire. Buy the house, then total gut and rebuild everything and then rent them out.....is my Boss's (my better half, my wife) and my thing. Over the years I have used different tools but have slowly replaced most of them with the Ridgid tools. They have a good feeling to them in your hands and perform superbly on the job. Everyone in the neighbourhood knows us by the quality we pu in to our houses. I always say that "A job done is right, is having had the right tools for the job". Well done Ridgid.......now about that Table saw that I need to replace, I wonder if it is on sale somewhere...

Comment

Well I am not sure where to start, but thanks to Ridgid tools, i was able to completely renovate my parents house, my sisters house and a few of my friends houses. I am really only a weekend warrior, but have worked in the field for years. In every job or every jobsite i was on, there was mostly Dewalt power tools, except for the ones that i would bring with me, which were all Ridgid tools. After my co-workers Dewalt tools would break, they would take a look at my Ridgid tools and they fell in love with there features and dependability.

Thanks Ridgid!

Steve

Comment

without a doubt the tools have defintitely helped me in terms of making woodworking more enjoyable. the *honey do* list gets longer and longer and when friends come over and see all the projects completed, they all have similar requests. reasonable in price, substantial workmanship and good customer support helps complete the projects.

Comment

We're the only local specialty construction company, never mind fencing & deck company, to guarantee our craftsmanship for life.
                                And we walk out what we say we believe in. As a result, the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau sought us out to become a BBB Accredited Business, the only fencing company in this county able to claim that distinction.
                                Our repeat customer business represents a significant portion of our work and "word of mouth" is the predominant answer to our question, "how did you hear about us".
                                This commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction reflects that of Ridgid tools.
                                Ridgid tools keep running with their rugged design and are key to our crews being able to finish the job when we've commited to having it completed.
                                With Ridgid tools in our trucks and on the job, our crews aren't wondering if the tools they're using are up to the task. They deliver all they ask of them - just like we do for our customers.
                                We're VERY glad to partner with Ridgid tools as we build relationships, not just fences and decks.
                                My son and his best bud, both 11yo, have been working with the crews for their summer jobs. My son asked me what the best name in tools is - Big Orange is the answer!
                                Yours very respectfully,
                                5 XL & 2 Small T-Shirt wearing bruthas with:
                                Alpine Fencing, LLC
                                www.alpinefencing.net
                                Last edited by AlpineFencing; 08-06-2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X