Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

hi fastplumber here. in the last three years i have been working for my self. i have alot of different rigid cutters, pipe wrenches and snakes. aswell as varios wood tool. i find rigid helps keep my buisness going.

thanks rigid.

fastplumber out

Comment

Things just didn't line up until I bought ridgid woodworking tools. Everything cuts straight and perfect everytime.

S Johnson
      4113 marin ct
      concord,ca 94521

xlarge

Comment

I work doing a lot of repairs for realtors when they have urgent needs to get things done to properties when a "home inspection" finds faults with the property. The problems often involve the seller, selling realtor, prospective buyer and their realtor as well as the home inspector. They usually request a "certified" craftsman to effect the repairs and do observe the activity. I was using a lot of Craftsman tools, but since my son has started using Ridgid tools almost exclusively and I saw how well they performed, I bought the big cordless "set" with everything from a caulk gun to saws and drills.
        The homeowners and all others involved have a view that when I pull out the Ridgid tools, that it demonstrates a "professional/certified" person is doing the work verus someone using other tools such as Craftsman. The tools perform well and the cordless tools I feel are superior to Craftsman and out perform other brands such as Mikita. About the only tool I use other than Ridgid now is the DeWalt 718 saw.
        XXL shirt if you have them an dif you want to include one for my son, he would like to have one too. He just left for Jamaica with his wife to go diving after "flipping" a house that was a total wreck.

Comment

As a part-time cabinet maker/ full time pharmacist, I spend aas much time in my woodshop as possible. Lately I have been using up 30 years of scrap wood and my RIDGID bandsaw and stationary sander to make simple toy trucks and racecars for all the little people that come into my pharmacy.
          Everyone wins, lots of smiles all around, especially from my wife as my scrap pile goes down. Maybe I'll fill that spot with a new jointer!
          Take care,
          Brian

Comment

I retired in 1998 as a career city manager. Took up woodworking realizing that golf wan't going to occupy all my leisure time.

I've invested in Ridgid tools almost by accident having had a few Home Depot credit cards. I've never regrettted my purchase of my 3650 table saw, 12"s sliding miter saw, right angle drill, and a package purchase of batter powered tools including a 3/8" drill, light, circular saw, construction saw, etc.

I build furniture and odd projects for the family so I can't say I contributed to the industry except procaliming the satisfation I have received from the trouble-free use of Ridgid tools.

And by the way, on the two occasions I've had to call customer service, I have received total satisfaction.

Comment

I don't know about my reputation lol.....but I use Ridgid woodworking tools and am very satisfied with them, a bandsaw, drill press, planer, tablesaw etc.....my only complaint is that the bandsaw should have the automatic tension bar.......guess thats a minor complaint huh? thanks Dave (ps, I would like one of the T-shirts if you have any left)
              \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

Comment

THe Ridgis TS3650 tablesaw and Ridgid Jointer and Planner have become mainstays in my Woodworking/Woodturning buisness. Great tools at a good price.

James

Comment

My father started the business back in 1956, he was working in one of the factory's and was asked one day if he wanted to learn a trade. Five years later in 1956 he put out his shingle. I went on jobs with him most every day for years. I will always remember getting my own new RIGID copper cutter's and I had to have my own RIGID chain cutters for the cast Iron pipe. before long we couldn't get enough cool RIGID tools. I still have most of them and still use most of them. You folks helped A. J. Foley Plumbing & Heating Inc. grow and become a great business that supported many families over the years. My Brother Dan and I where the main partners in the business and we have sense slowed down because the economy in Michigan is so slow and we are getting up in years. I have to tell you though that I still buy RIGID toos to this day over the other guys. You just can't beat the quality, fact is this is a tuff business and these RIGID tools and guarentee you have is absolutely the best in the business. So Thanks a ton for making all these great tools for our industry.

Sincerly;
                  Andrew J Foley Jr.

Comment

Since I bought TS3650, all my woodworking result has become nicer and more professional. With this tools, I built my bar and nobody can believe that I made it. Especially the bar rail was made out of rough lumber. With TS3650, I can make the curve for the rail. Here is the website of my bar.
                    http://homebasebar.googlepages.com/mybar

Thanks RIGID!

Tong

Comment

While I have had issues with Ridgid batteries, I do like the cordless tools. Nice pro features (Jacobs 700 series check, for example) and smooth running.

Those Ridgid round up T Shirts are really cool.

Comment

Well I am in the furniture making business, and word of mouth is my best advertising. I have friends that purchased the older delta tools when they were made in USA. With my reputation & work I have converted them over to Ridgid tools now. I have the Ridgid table saw, planer, drill press, oscillating sander, nailers, hand sanders, 1/4 sheet and ros. I have never had any problems with any of my tools except the 1/4 sheet sander & it was repaired & returned VERY quickly. Here is some of my work that has helped build my reputation:
                        Attached Files

Comment

We've had a few Ridgid pipe wrenches on hand for decades and they're as solid now as day 1.

A few years ago I bought a Ridgid wet-dry vac and it has truly sucked (up a bunch of nasty stuff from my boat).

Comment

I have built my reputation by hard work, getting a job done when I said it will be done and doing the job right the first time so you don't have to do it over again! I do furniture restoration and one of my favorite Rigid tools is the Oscillating Sander. It's easy to switch the drums and it just works great.

Comment

I'm an electrician and started using Ridgid cordless drills about 3 years ago. I'd say the biggest response i've got has been towards my little 14.4 impact. We at one time had a Bosch 18v impact, a dewalt 18v impact, and a makita 18v impact. And my ridgid had more torque and was able to remove some bolts that the others couldn't. Since then my coworkers have gradually started buying ridgid drills and of course the impacts. One coworker has mentioned how many times he's dropped the drill thinking he killed it, just to pick it up and still have it running like a champ.

Comment

What's there to say but these are some really tough tools. My only beef was when the dual charger quit and I had to wait till they got me another under the Lifetime warranty. Started out with the drill and now have the vac, drill press, etc, etc... saving up the pennies for a jointer next. What makes it nice is the work my better half does with the shop tools making her Intarsia art.

Comment

Working...
                                X