Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

The RIDGID Roundup was a huge success this year and was enjoyed by all. Everyone who attended got a goody bag full of cool stuff including a Roundup 2008 T-shirt designed by yours truly. Wearing the T-shirt is a good way to show off your RIDGIDForum pride.

A lot of you expressed interest in the shirts, so I am going to give away some of the Roundup shirts we have left over. We have sizes M - XXL. The supply is limited so it's first come first serve.

Heres how it works.

Step 1) Reply to this thread and tell me how you've built your reputation in the industry (if you feel RIDGID has been a part of that, we'd love to hear about it.).

Step 2) Send me a private message with your shipping address and shirt size.

I'll send you out a T-shirt. Thats all there is to it.

Josh

Re: FREE Roundup T-Shirts (details inside)

In the pleasing-the-wife industry RIDGID provides affordable tools that have enough mass and adjustment to allow me to make repeatable cuts.

In my day job, I've built my reputation through meeting deadlines by hard work; carefully listening to others to understand their questions so that I can answer the question they are asking (you would be surprised at how often people answer a different question); and paying attention to those who have been at it longer than I have to learn what makes them successful.
    Last edited by cpw; 08-05-2008, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I use my Ridgid tools for projects at work, home and odd jobs. The tools always perform as advertised. Many coworkers replace broken tools with the Ridgid Line be it power or hand tools.

Comment

I've built my reputation with ridgid drain cleaning and line inspection equipment by getting jobs done faster and better than the competion.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

i exclusively use RIDGID products, Drain Cleaning tools , SeeSnake, and Scout to give my customers the best service on the island.

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Ridgid tools handle all the abuse and heavy use during remodel jobs. No hesitation from myself or my partner to "show-off" these tough professional tools. IMO they are as tough as Dewalt/Milwaukee tools but Ridgid products plus LSA make them unbeatable.

Comment

Ridgid and plumbing go hand in hand, I know when I buy a ridgid tool I have a tool that will do the job and will be around a long time.
              The Other Rick

Comment

I have built up my business using Ridgid woodworking tools, lots of them. My Ridgid's 12" slider miter has built 3 homes a few additions on homes and countless garages, since I bought it. My tile saw that I recently purchased has seen over a 100 hours on it now, and neither one of my tools have broke down, actually none of my tools has seen a repair shop so far.

My Tablesaw 3650, has seen lots of actions, this is the tool that gives me my finishing touches to everything I build. I couldn't be in the business without your saws. Every single client I have had, are very pleased with our work, and this has everything to do with Ridgids saws being accurate and my knowledge of course.

Due to the fact that my tools keep on running, never slows down production of work. I am making great money from your tools and I don't even have to sink any money back into them, now thats what I call tool making....

My clients are pleased....
                I am pleased.....
                My wallet is pleased.....
                My company is pleased.....

Way to go Ridgid, you got me for life.....
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Well, I'm retired and only use my Ridgid tools for pleasure so I guess I don't qualify.
                  ================================================== ====
                  ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                    i exclusively use RIDGID products, Drain Cleaning tools , SeeSnake, and Scout to give my customers the best service on the island.

steve
                    Same for me with drain-cleaning anyway. I love ridgid's drain-cleaning products....wether it s K-39, K-60, seesnake pipe camera and they have HANDS-DOWN THE BEST ELECTRONIC LOCATORS IN THE WORLD!
                    Nothing beats a Navitrack.
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I use my Micro SeeSnake to look into running gearboxes of the equipment I service. I know of at least 4 companies that now have Micros in thier maintenance departments because of my showing them how they work. One company, Dana corp. is in the process of getting the newer model with all the bells and whistles too.
                      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Do they come is size Super Ultra Large to fit bears? LOL

Me =

I do own a Ridgid spud wrench and several pipe wrenches, pipe cutter, tubing cutters, yoke (pipe) vise and a manual old timer (antique 1-1/4 to 2 NPT) pipe threader. I have to dig out the pipe threader, clean it up and post some good pictures of it. I know it's one of the very early ones RIDGID made. I should add that I have a couple of EMT benders and they have really been great. None have ever let me down and a nasty old grizzly bear (see picture) can be very tuff on his tools. So far I do have one Ridgid power tool but it's not a current model. My real tool needs were met long ago and thus I really don't need more. Maybe later on I'll be in the market for new ones.
                        Last edited by Old Grunter; 08-05-2008, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Being in the trade now for over 4 years I have seen a lot. Well not really. But this one job i had to use a machine called Prime time. It looks just like a ridgid, but it sucked. We broke everything on it including the motor.
                          So just from that experience, I love ridgid machines. I would be proud to wear a **** from Ridgid at work. And all the old farts will be pissed they don't have one!
                          Thanks
                          Chris

Comment

Well, I probably don't qualify either . But I will say that I did get a t-shirt at the Roundup, but it is now proudly displayed in Bill's framed memorabilia that hangs in his office here at home (see his recent post for a photo). So, alas, I have no t-shirt to actually wear.

If I did have a t-shirt, however, I would wear it proudly and talk to all those that asked about the 'scummies' on the back about the Ridgid reputation for fine plumbing, woodworking and construction tools.

(Is that laying it on too thick? I'd really like to have a replacement t-shirt. If you've got an extra one)
                            Anita
                            (Mrs. Plumberscrack)

Comment

I've built my reputation with blood, sweat, tears and a Ridgid tool.
                              Mike
                              Last edited by stokefire7; 08-05-2008, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X