X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we know

Why John Edwards during his campaign, would clearly distance himself from his wife dying of cancer and act like she was just an "object".

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/excl...elebrity/65258

I remember the video feeds of his nonchalant actions.

When you have a wife of 30 plus years, the mother of your children....the least you can do is hold her hand, comfort her when she divulges to the media that her cancer is back.

How........would you like to be his wife, dying, knowing that he's been doing the sausage toss with another woman?

If I was her, I'd make his......no,

I'd make his life a huge legal entanglement so in her passing, he has to answer for all his mistakes.

"Hope is on the way" ........surrrrrrrre. It all makes sense now; he's disattached to his wife completely, cameras couldn't erase it.

Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Re: Now we know

Like my grandma use to say. . .the info in the National Enquirer is only true if the Examiner or Star corroborate the story. Then, it was gospel.

Where is your backup?
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

lol

give it 96 hours and I bet it's true.

Drudge Report is pretty darn reliable and matt has been posting the small trail of this deceit. He wouldn't of done it unless there was a huge fire where the smoke was coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Like my grandma use to say. . .the info in the National Enquirer is only true if the Examiner or Star corroborate the story. Then, it was gospel.

Where is your backup?
        i have a k-60 if you need it

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I guess heres the backup you were looking for

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/...air/index.html

Funny how it took the liberal media a few days to pick up on this, hell imagine if there was a republican senator playing footsies with another man in the bathroom how they would be all over that....wait....they were all over that story and this wasn't even on the evening news? Fair and balanced, I guess.

Comment

And his hair was ....Perfect. (warren zevon)

Screw Edwards, I have more important things to do like check my tires for proper inflation
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              And his hair was ....Perfect. (warren zevon)

Screw Edwards, I have more important things to do like check my tires for proper inflation
              This weekend I'm going to inflate and tune.

Comment

Marriage is a failed institution and I say this as a man who loves his wife and believes in romance and living "Happily Ever After". Over fifty one percent of marriages end in divorce and of the remaining we don't know how many would like to end it but can't. Imagine if the same statistics were applied to air travel? Edwards did not need an excuse, most men who cheat don't need an excuse except when they're caught. Just like Elliot Spitzer having sex with young women in their twenties and paying tens of thousands of dollars over a eight or longer year period. He gets caught and then goes for treatment. Exactly what was his problem? He enjoyed having sex with young women and could arrange and afford it, that's not a problem. Power. statis and celebrity makes all these people and their situations much worse. Men who think they are deserving or entitled to sex beyond marriage and women who are willing to accomodatethem. In my opinion if you are going to take marriage vows, either live by them or have the decency to end the marriage with some respect. I don't know what the alternatives to marriage would be for those who fall in love and want to carry on this tradition, but what a mess we are in. This is not just a problem of high profile liberals and conservatives, this is our friends, family, neighbors, maybe ourselves. I've been blogging on other sites about relationships and marriage and still can't figure out how things can be made better? All I can do is keep my own moral compass pointing in the right direction and hope. No one trying to cuddle up to this guy, so it makes things easy. Well there is my little dog, but that's all harmless!

Comment

Wow,

His wife is nearly 2/3rds dead and he's already started another life with a mistress.

FROM THE MOUTH OF JOHN EDWARDS,

"HELL, IS ON THE WAY"

To screw around on your wife who's been with you for 30 plus years, had numerous kids together and now dying of cancer........and do this?

I hope his wife starts a legal proceeding that goes years past her death and makes his life a living hell.

That and take away any chances whatsoever of running for political office ever again.

Does I sound harsh? Probably, for not being married before.

I don't agree with extra-marital affairs at all, especially when your partner is sick and dying of cancer while you're putting the jimmy dean to the staff worker.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
                    I hope his wife starts a legal proceeding that goes years past her death and makes his life a living hell.
                    That would be fitting seeing as he made his money suing OBs out of business.

Comment

[QUOTE=DUNBAR;164533]Wow,

His wife is nearly 2/3rds dead and he's already started another life with a mistress.

You are giving him too much credit, he's only a man! Let's not forget the same qualitites that made him agressive and successful including testosterone, made it very easy for him to be intimate with this other woman. He was not thinking about his wife, dying or otherwise when he was with this woman! Society is still trying to domesticate the animal out of man and it doesn't work. The world is still a very physical place thanks to the nature of man, threaten another guy and you run the risk of getting your head beat in or killed, put a healthy, sexual man close to a willing woman and it's like dangling a carrot in front of a mule. I am not excusing what he did, it takes strong morals, good character and determination to go against your nature, your instinct. I constantly examine my behavior, my actions and make sure I do what's right. If we followed our instincts there would be a lot of trouble for sure. I know that a new romance would be exciting because there is no history with this new woman, no arguments, no disappointments, just the passion and attraction of a new love and all it offers. I also know I have my self respect to consider along with the trust and faith my wife has in me, not to mention the example I set for my daughters. Tell me that Edwards was a faithful and caring husband throughout his marriage and remained so until his wife passed away and I'll be shocked and surprised.

Comment

Anybody that contributed to his campaign.... well your money went to the 'other women'. She received over $1,000,000 to supposedly produce some web videos for his campaign. Apparently the only product of substance was four short videos, the longest of which was 2.5 minutes, which were aired on YouTube, unless you count the baby.
                        ---------------
                        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                        ---------------
                        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                        ---------
                        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                        ---------
                        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                          Anybody that contributed to his campaign.... well your money went to the 'other women'. She received over $1,000,000 to supposedly produce some web videos for his campaign. Apparently the only product of substance was four short videos, the longest of which was 2.5 minutes, which were aired on YouTube, unless you count the baby.
                          She was also "relocated" to a new house paid for by one of his largest donars.

Comment

Sex, Lies and politics. What else is new?

Comment

That's nice ladies, keep the gossip going.
                              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                              X