Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympics

So they're starting today.

What events are your favorite?

How do you think our hot shots are going to do?

Is Phelps really this good to put Spitz down?

What about our little Gymnast?

Re: Olympics

China will kick our asses this year.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

If the events primary win/lose system is based on scoring from judges, it's useless. Not a sport to me.

I'm from N.C.-So it's the law that I have to like basketball. I think USA will win this event again finally.

I used to really enjoy boxing until Roy Jones got completely screwed. (Scoring)

Track is cool. Always like seeing who is the "Worlds Fastest Man" in the 100m.
      Osafa Powell should do well.

Phelps is awesome in his sport with his status already proven. Gut, not facts, tell me he's only going to get 4 or 5 Golds. Hope I'm wrong.

I like all the variety especially if it's a sport with judges removed.

And some of those big vollyball chicks are pretty hot.

J.C.

Comment

Woman Soccer

Woman Swimming

Woman Softball

Woman Wrestling, oh wait a minute that one isn't there, I'll have to wait for the WWE to be on....

I watched the Woman Soccer this morning, USA vs Japan and we won 1-0....
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I like to watch wrestling.

Womens softball entertains me also. I laugh ever time I hear the pitcher grunt UHhhhhhhh!
          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

I like the competitive finger painting and that thing were they all dance around with ribbons or and how about skate boarding and isn't texas hold-em poker on the menu too. The olympics have become a joke, a laughing stock to most serious athletes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              I like the competitive finger painting and that thing were they all dance around with ribbons or and how about skate boarding and isn't texas hold-em poker on the menu too. The olympics have become a joke, a laughing stock to most serious athletes.
              I'm all for a less pageantry and a lot more blood, sweat and tears

The ancient Romans would laugh at today's gayness

Comment

I don't know. I'd rather watch Jenny Finch do anything than 8 naked dudes in the 100m dash.

J.C.

Comment

They are doing a Paper, Rock and Scissor competition in between the Olympic games. Some year that may actually become an event in the Olympics too....

Have you ever seen this on ESPN, it on there from time to time..... Stupid but true......
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

i hope that was a joke about china kicking our butt---this is the greatest country on earth with the greatest athletes on earth---if you dont support this country, why live here????????????
                    tommorrow at 10 a.m. usa basketball will destroy china and the overgrown mongoloid ming---you heard it here--watch and see

GO USA

Comment

And as always, the superpower u.s.a will prevail

go u.s.a.

Comment

I'm pretty pumped about the games starting. I like the track and field stuff. Running, throwing, long jump, etc. Also... boxing, wrestling, lifting. Its all good.

Josh

Comment

I was a high jump and long jumper myself in high school--also threw shot also

Comment

Watched the opening ceremonies last night.
                            Boy do they know how to put on a show.
                            Put a LOT of attention on addressing environment.
                            Kindof windy in Beijing,the Chinese and Olympic flags never stopped waving.

Comment

Gotta keep it diplomatic.

Comment

Working...
                              X