X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What everyone needs

This is for you'se guys that maybe have the knowledge and time to put it together, but if you make any money offen this you'se owe me.

Remember when we was talking about tankless heaters and the cost vs. payback ratio thing?

It occures to me that there are a crap load of products and ideas that this applies too. What we need is a site wher you can go and look up your half assed plan or purchase and see if it really is cost effective. Like solar and ground water heat pumps, super insulation, changing your 20 yer old boiler, buying a Prius. The list is endless.
    sigpic

Re: What everyone needs

Been wanting it for years NH! I've pissed off my share of engineers and "greenies" when I give them the questions and points they didn't think about.

I want all of these things to work. But they usually don't.

J.C.

Comment

You know what HampShire?

You are actually costing me tens of thousands annually. I know a great deal of individuals that have invested heavily in misleading my community to reap the rewards of its ignorance.
      Why would I want to loose money?

Scumbags make most their money off ignorance.

Comment

Interesting line of thought...Mr Rockefella
        sigpic

Comment

I'm an advocate for tankless when the math adds up.

I lose more who decide on tank type installs than I get once we discuss cost vs savings.

Comment

Working...
          X