X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Howling Hound Is Back

The hound's little forum vacation is over. While I am <aka> Old Grunter, the user name of Woussko is now back as well. I think I'll be putting Old Grunter to rest for just now.

Re: The Howling Hound Is Back

Wait a second, you're old grunter? What did that accomplish by posting under someone else's name?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      Wait a second, you're old grunter? What did that accomplish by posting under someone else's name?
      From some of his posts it sounded like he had a password reset issue (i.e. the forum didn't email him).

One other question that I've always had is whats "Woussko" mean?
      Last edited by cpw; 08-10-2008, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Are you for real? Must have been G17 classified

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...hlight=grunter
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I read the original post and never bothered to look back again. I had no idea it would turn out the way it did.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Leonard Jack? Is that you?

J.C.

Comment

So often I forget I'm participating in such a unique atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                From some of his posts it sounded like he had a password reset issue (i.e. the forum didn't email him).

One other question that I've always had is whats "Woussko" mean?
                Correct about needing a password reset. Old Grunter was because the forum e-mail for such never came and still hasn't. I happen to personally know other members that had the same problem so they (like me) created new user names on here.

Most of the regs had Old Grunter figured to be me in seconds of my first post under that name.

Woussko is only a name. It really doesn't have any meaning other than maybe at times being an old wouss do nothing.

I think most of us know that Plumber Rick and Mrs Seat Down sometimes use each other's forum names. I'm sure the same for others on here too.
                Last edited by Woussko; 08-11-2008, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post

I think most of us know that Plumber Rick and Mrs Seat Down sometimes use each other's forum names. I'm sure the same for others on here too.
                  I have never signed in as Plumber Rick or Mrs Seat Down....

How do we know its really you Woussko, maybe its Old Grunter pretending to be Wouskko and not the other way around...
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Garager

Do you really have any doubts in your mind that Old Grunter = Woussko and that Woussko = Old Grunter and that we are one and the same *&^%$# brain person?

Comment

As for my starting this thread now I really wish I hadn't and just snuck back in quietly.

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                        I have never signed in as Plumber Rick or Mrs Seat Down....

How do we know its really you Woussko, maybe its Old Grunter pretending to be Wouskko and not the other way around...
                        And who knows,wait till LisaPA finds out all this is going on.She just might jump in and start impersonating both.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post

i think if you really research the 7000+ post, i doubt that you could find that true in more than 5 cases

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                            i think if you really research the 7000+ post, i doubt that you could find that true in more than 5 cases

rick.

I think there's a little more to the story.
                            Shall we consider the fact that one gives the impression of an expert plumber while the other impersonates a knowledgeable speller.

Me?
                            I'm impersonating sanity as best I can.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post

I think there's a little more to the story.
                              Shall we consider the fact that one gives the impression of an expert plumber while the other impersonates a knowledgeable speller.

Me?
                              I'm impersonating sanity as best I can.
                              spell check is the difference between being smarter than a fifth grader and not

joey does use her lifelines when needed. her favorite is phone a friend

and she does do research.

rick.

p.s. spell check was not used on this post
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X