X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question as requested by Woussko

Thanks Wbrooks some good wtuff there i will have to try and remember, someday I will need it!

Comment

Thanks for posting all that! I love EE but for some reason never took it in school. This is a subject I really need to spend more time learning. Keep posting these questions!
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Maybe Wayne can teach us about power factor and correction. I remember reading about it and giving up totally. The math formulas were far beyond me. Oh if only I was whipped and whipped hard to study math long ago. I did try but other than the very basics and my brain refused to function. Maybe I really did need to make use of a big oak head basher.

Speaking about power factor correcting you should see what's up on the utility poles near me. Hint: Monster capacitor banks. We have too many inductive motor loads for the area. All the new YUPPEE houses have to have AC to keep them at 55F when it's 100F plus and 95% RH outside. I'm fine at 76F and 50% RH in the summer for indoors but they want it COLD and they make more $$$ in a day than I will in my entire life !!! Damn them ... They can't even tie their shoes correctly.
        Last edited by Woussko; 08-14-2008, 08:55 AM.

Comment

The picture is way too small for my eyes.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X