X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you have a good breakfast today?

Did you take the time to have a good breakfast today, or did you just hog down something fast? A good breakfast where you relax and take time to enjoy it is a great way to start off the day. Force down some junk and you just don't feel right. My point is to start off with plenty of time and enjoy yourself. There's nothing worse than to arrive at work to find everyone in a foul mood because their morning was rush rush rush.

Soon I'm off to find some good food for today. Enough of Hush Hound and Hush Hound Plus. YUCK

Re: Did you have a good breakfast today?

A cup of coffee and a granola bar doesnt really fit the bill there does it?

Comment

Hmmmm....now you've got me in the mood for a stop at Jane's Lunch here in town. Scrapple sandwich with eggs! YUM!
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Left over Pizza from last night and 4 pills that I must take every morning, I think the pizza tasted better....
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Same thing I eat almost every day.

Big bowl of oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of chunky peanut butter and a scoop of whey protein. Mmmmm

Comment

For Josh (and everyone else)

"The Old Scottish Breakfast" from long ago.

A big bowl of cooked real oatmeal with some raisins mixed in, 1/2 pink or ruby red grapefruit, a glass of whole milk fresh from the fine ladies (dairy cows) out in the barn and a cup of fresh brewed and fresh ground coffee to help you wake up. 15 minutes later you had to drink a big glass of good spring water. Then one every 1/2 hour without failure until 1 hour before bed time.

People from Scotland claim it really helps them start the day right.

Sometimes in place of the grapefruit they would eat fresh melon and/or other fresh fruit. Every day for lunch they would try to eat an apple or have a bowl of home made apple sauce.
            Last edited by Woussko; 08-14-2008, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I'm going to have a bag of skittles or a butterfinger during my conference call that starts in 1 minute.

Comment

Maple syrup Freschetta breakfast sandwich, dog gets most the bacon strips

2 small hash rounds, dog gets a few as well

Small Dr. Pepper with light ice, never do I drink it all (caffeine shot)

I've been eating this every day for about 3 months now, hits the spot quite well. The sandwich and the hash rounds fit in my one hand, the bag is light.......so I'm on a diet!

Probably never going to eat a McDonald's breakfast ever again. No, "I'm lovin it" to it.

I'm basically getting my food groups in..........Milk eggs,cheese, bread, potatoes, corn syrup.

Yep! I see veggies!
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Try having a good breakfast when you can't have fat or salt.

Bacon -NO
                  Sausage _ no
                  Waffles- NO
                  Pancakes -NO
                  EGGS - no
                  Cinnamon bun & or donut -NO

Mushy crappy oatmeal -yes....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post

Bacon -NO
                    Sausage _ no
                    Waffles- NO
                    Pancakes -NO
                    EGGS - no

Are you allowed sugar? I like to add plenty of maple syrup and brown sugar. Oatmeal isn't right until it is as sweet as a donut or cinnamon bun.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post

Bacon -NO
                      Sausage _ no
                      Waffles- NO
                      Pancakes -NO
                      EGGS - no

I just got back from the doctor to have my blood pressure med increased. I don't avoid the salt like you do and I'm paying the price. Used to eat all the above and now just one egg and a slice of toast, on the weekend I will have waffles or pancakes, very little salt in icecream! I think Josh had the most healthy breakfast although a couple of the others sounded a lot more tasty. CPW, shame on you! Skittles for a smart guy like you, come on and try a Josh breakfast and feed that body something good.

Comment

Bowl of Honey Oat Cherios, a tall glass of OJ and super strong cup of coffee

Comment

we in the south, do serve oatmeal, scrapple and raisin bran to our animals. breakfast is one meal we shoot stupid doctors for telling us what to eat! pork sausage wont hurt anyone. my motherinlaw eats turkey sausage______________i told her there is no such thing, turkey aint sausage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grits , eggs and potatoes, then some bacon , sausage and biscuits!!!!!!!!!!!!if this diet doesnt please my doctor, i simply change doctors!

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to answer this. Too much personal information LOL. Rice w/ over easy eggs and spam.
                            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                              Bowl of Honey Oat Cherios, a tall glass of OJ and super strong cup of coffee

If I eat any bowl cereal in the mornings, I somehow ended up choking violently.

Don't laugh, I'm serious. Something about the consistency doesn't quite jive in the mornings.

I tried oatmeal and love it but I can't stop farting.

It's outta control and I don't even hold back it's so bad.

"That had to happen" is what I tell my customers as the force usually dictates the notion.
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                              X