V18 HD Drill/Driver
    V18 Circular Saw
    V18 Impact Driver
    V18 Work Light
    Good Stuff!
    Phil
    Tools Rule

Re: New Releases from Milwaukee

I'll stick with my 28 Volt stuff, thanks....

Although the 12 volt stuff does look keen. A Hackzall, impact, and light would be mighty keen.

I would buy that combo......
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
      I'll stick with my 28 Volt stuff, thanks....

Although the 12 volt stuff does look keen. A Hackzall, impact, and light would be mighty keen.

I would buy that combo......
      I have the V28s, however since I tore up my shoulder, it's been collecting a lot more dust and the M12 has been taking up most of the slack. Pretty handily, too. This is niche stuff...somehave a use for it some don't. I have darned little use for a tubing cutter, but I could use a cable tray cutter (go figure).
      Phil
      Tools Rule

Comment

Very nice. Don't know if I'd really have much use for them but those compact tools look pretty neat. The hackzall looks like it could come in quite handy.

The V18 went through a much needed redesign. Assuming the amp hour rating is the same, those batteries look much smaller than their old 18v li-ion packs that were almost the same size as a 36v pack. The new impact driver is also much smaller that the ovdersized and heavy old V18.

Comment

I was interested to see the tubing cutter, but couldn't find anything on their site under the new or current tool sections.

What type of tube does this cut?
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I really like my V28 kit and the 12V driver. I use the driver more than any other power tool. The 12v recip. saw will definitely be purchased. The 12v battery is awesome.

Click on the pic of the tubing cutter with all the copper fittings. You can see several pieces of copper where they cut the copper and the cutter started tracking. That pic has convinced me NOT to buy that cutter. I can't believe they posted that picture.
            Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
              I was interested to see the tubing cutter, but couldn't find anything on their site under the new or current tool sections.
              This stuff isn't out yet, it's just a sneak peek for the media. (maybe September)
              Phil
              Tools Rule

Comment

Working...
              X