Home Depot - Insane Wild Pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Depot - Insane Wild Pricing

Have any of you seen deals at The Home Depot that really are worth telling others about? I saw one yesterday but found out it was only one location and only one day. What great deals have you found? Also, what about items that are insanely overpriced?
    Last edited by Woussko; 08-16-2008, 07:39 AM.

Re: Home Depot - Insane Wild Pricing

Any kind of super special pricing at the HD's around here is so rare that honestly I can't recall the last time I saw any. When the HD that I visit the most, and that''s not very often, does have a clearance table setup the items on it are usually priced not to sell.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      Any kind of super special pricing at the HD's around here is so rare that honestly I can't recall the last time I saw any. When the HD that I visit the most, and that''s not very often, does have a clearance table setup the items on it are usually priced not to sell.
      Same here....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I buy at HD only if I can't get an item elsewhere.

When I was looking at various options for a TS I asked customer service if there are any sales on Ridgid table saw that might be coming soon. The lady at the counter told me "HD does NOT have sales", unless a given manufacturer offers some promotions and discounts. Luckily Ridgid had a 20% off promotion so I could get the 3650. Otherwise, considering the price, I would be looking at General, Delta or King.
        In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

I started this thread because I saw at a Home Depot near me a special deal on Friday where these two items were selling for only $1.47 each. After telling a local friend about it, I received a call from "Mr. Upset" that he went there Saturday morning only to find out it was a Friday only sale. I sure didn't see any "TODAY ONLY" signs. I do understand how their game works. Limited quantity and time only. Subject to what's in stock only on the display. Maybe they will run the same or similar deal again. In addition it was only the exact two items. Other similar ones I had noticed were at The Home Depot "SKREW THE CUSTOMER OVER" prices which are too high based on what I can locally buy name brand products for. The name brand ones more than likely are all made in the same factory over in China. Anymore about everything mass produced comes form China in one form or another. GRRRR

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...01+502955+4566

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...01+502955+4566
          Last edited by Woussko; 08-17-2008, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Don't get me started on China...or whatever!!!!

I am boycotting the olympics, and also all Tyson Foods products (( google will explaint that one ))

Comment

Working...
            X