Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

    after breaking mark spitz's record of 36 years, whats next for michael phelps.. this guy is a fish!!

  • #2
    Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

    keep coming back and adding to his medal total.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

      Originally posted by michael stephen View Post
      after breaking mark spitz's record of 36 years, whats next for michael phelps.. this guy is a fish!!

      I heard he's been using his junk in his trunks as some sort of propeller.





      That and his heart pumps twice as much blood as a normal human being.


      If you notice after he swims, he's not breathing hard at all. The guy is in stellar shape.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

        He's on the Whiskey-Little Debbie diet. Breakfast of champions.

        J.C.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

          Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          I heard he's been using his junk in his trunks as some sort of propeller.





          That and his heart pumps twice as much blood as a normal human being.


          If you notice after he swims, he's not breathing hard at all. The guy is in stellar shape.
          That sounds a little fruity.....to put it nicely

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

            Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
            That sounds a little fruity.....to put it nicely


            Don't blame me, I heard it on 700WLW
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

              mind you, he's just 23 years old! you might want to check this out.. www.michaelphelps.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

                The guy has a million opportunities right now. I'd kill to have his health.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

                  How about Usain Bolt. That dude is crazy. Only 3 golds and 3 world records. but 1 of those world records was never meant to be beaten. Crazy fast.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

                    Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    How about Usain Bolt. That dude is crazy. Only 3 golds and 3 world records. but 1 of those world records was never meant to be beaten. Crazy fast.
                    Awesome runner, though the man needs to grow up a little

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 8 Events 8 Golds and 7 World Records!!

                      Originally posted by michael stephen View Post
                      mind you, he's just 23 years old! you might want to check this out.. www.michaelphelps.com
                      Plus he eats around 10,000 calories a day! That is seriously an insane amount of food. If one actually counts calories and weighs out the food (correct servings), that is A LOT of food. I ate 6300 calories in a day once and I was getting sick. I even had to throw in junk food like pizza and ice cream to get in the calories.
                      YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

                      Plumbing Reviews

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X