• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflict of interest?

I think I finally get it!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08212008...ony_125390.htm

Re: Conflict of interest?

This has been floating around for a year now and as usual the Liberal press has totally passed on the story because they are so in love with Obama they are willing to do anything to get him elected. We're going to put a guy in the white house that should be in jail instead.

They passed on all the corruption thorughout the Clinton years also but let a Republican step out of line and they are all over it like flies on ****.

You have to dump that avitar it really makes me uncomfortable
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      This has been floating around for a year now and as usual the Liberal press has totally passed on the story because they are so in love with Obama they are willing to do anything to get him elected. We're going to put a guy in the white house that should be in jail instead.

They passed on all the corruption thorughout the Clinton years also but let a Republican step out of line and they are all over it like flies on ****.

You have to dump that avitar it really makes me uncomfortable
      \

NHM, you are not the first to ask me to dump the avatar. I have had 4 requests already to dump it, one being David Axelrod chief strategist of Obama's campaign. Sorry fellas it's staying until after the election or if something better comes along.

Comment

Over the years there have been a lot of political candidates that pissed me off starting with Barry Goldwater. But no one, not even Clinton himself pisses me off as much as this tin puppett charlitan wanna be. Proof positive that Americans will buy any piece of crap if it's properly packaged. Substance means absolutley nothing. If Obama wins he owe's a huge dept of gratitude to the self serving, leaching sycophant press.
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp

shup

Comment

And all the while this waste of skin preaches about help for the poor and middle class. What do you suppose it cost to re-decorate that plane to suit his mammoth arrogent ego, never mind what it cost to put it in the air.
            sigpic

Comment

And all the while this waste of skin preaches about help for the poor and middle class. What do you suppose it cost to re-decorate that plane to suit his mammoth arrogent ego, never mind what it cost to put it in the air.
              NHM, but he needs to fly like that, because he is such an important celebrity. Nevermind what he and Al Gore do, you need to ride your bike to work to reduce your carbon footprint.

Comment

What do you suppose it cost to re-decorate that plane
                1/2 million dollars

steve
                In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

But McCain having his own decorated plane is OK? You guys are the biggest hypocrites...I can't wait till this election is over.
                  Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

McCain's plane is 1/3 the size of Obamas. (there's a joke imbedded here but I'll let you figure that out for yourself lest I get booted) And McCain doesn't run all over the country pretending to be a modern day Robin Hood for the poor.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                      But McCain having his own decorated plane is OK? You guys are the biggest hypocrites...I can't wait till this election is over.
                      i'm finding it entertaining. and do you really think it's going to be over when the election is over?

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                        Carl,

I didn't see the picture you posted; but I do agree with you that the cost of the plane is inconsequential. Obama's campaign has the money and they can spend it how they see fit.

I was just more picking on liberals in general who bemoan our "carbon footprint" yet use private aviation.

You can make the same silly point about John McCain not knowing how many houses he owns.

Comment

If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't know half the stuff about either candidate. I have however noticed articles seen on other sites that was worth bringing back to here but just to add to the discussion of gathering minds.

I personally have no dog in this fight, other than I won't invest a great deal of concern on who gets it. Of course, I want one over another simply by default.

But in 2004, I was, seriously concerned who got into office. I had a sick stomach that day, even though I was there at 5:30 am voting at the courthouse, 200 people and it was so quiet a you could of heard a church mouse fart.

I've lost interest in the whole chirade, just like controlling my male pattern baldness. Either way, all my hair is going down my back.
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

It's not about being biased, seriously. Turn on any news channel and you will only see positives about B.H. Obama. Do you find it odd that this Rezko thing has been around for a while now and not one news station besides Fox has ever reported on it? Is it really a non-issue? What would be the take on it if it was McCain? Now you tell me who is really the biased ones? Has PMSNBC ever reported anything negative on Obama? CNN? ABC? CBS?

Comment

If you all haven't come to the realization of the Liberal Media by now....
                              I never trust anything I hear on the news. Save for the weather report and some of the seriously local (TV3Winchester) news reports, I don't listen to any of them any more.

When you can say there's better information on the INTERNET than you find in news broadcasts...that's something!
                              I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X