X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Thoughts

Attached is my current "logo in progress". I am thinking of something else to put inside the house besides the 4 little pictures, maybe like waves of water or a maze of pipes. Also, his arm looks a bit funky. Maybe I'll straighten it out if I have the house tilted, like someone would do if they had a fridge on their back LOL!

Also, should I tilt the house so it looks more aesthetically pleasing or will that throw the whole "symmetery" of everything off?

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
    Attached Files
    YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Re: Logo Thoughts

i like it . clean and to the point. states your name and what you do. do you have a slogan? if so i'd put it under the logo.

nicely done

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

No slogan yet. Thanks for the input

I don't know about how it is right now as it stands. I need to get rid of the 4 pictures and put something else in the house. Maybe take one of the 4 pictures and make it one bigger picture ????
      YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

the 4 pix don't bother me at all. i actually like them. it reinforces what you do and gives a nice visual impact

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Looks really nice to me.

Comment

Very nice. I don't think I would change a thing.

CWS

Comment

I like it. It's catchy and sticks in your head, should make for easy brand recognition (so to speak).
              I agree thje 4 pics reinforce what you do. They may cause a problem when/if it comes time for hats/t-shirts but if they are too difficult to replicate then you could just leave them out for the hats/ t's.
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thumbs up from me.

Comment

Only change I would consider making would be swapping the top two pictures with the bottom two. This would leave the picture of the sink and drain unobstructed and most regular folks can make that association quicker. That one thing aside it is a very catchy and professional looking design.

Comment

I think it looks cool, thumbs up from me too.

Maybe some day I'll get one too, I've never been able to decide on one.
                    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Typically, the Atlas Man is carrying a globe. Have him carry a globe with the house inside. It would look more natural to me

Move the house so the hand doesn't cover one of the pictures

I also think the Atlas man needs to be more muscular

You have two pictures of traps. Replace one with a bathtub or pipe wrench or maybe something else

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for all the added input! I really appreciate it. I will tell my logo guy to move the hand out of the way and then maybe rearrange a picture. I probably will use all the pictures then

Thanks again! You guys are awesome!

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Update:

I think I'm going to finalize this one.

Thoughts? Instead of trying to make the guy more muscular and other things, I'm going to keep it a bit simple. I can always change the logo in the future (when I have more money). But, I don't think it looks bad at all.
                          Attached Files

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

i'm still leaning towards the 1st one. Atlas looks better and the wrench, while being a proper tool, doesn't fit the logo for me.

just my $.02 before taxes

i talked to a lady in Canada about my logo and she wants $1,000 USD to design an "S" in the shape of a sewer cable with a snakes head for the 2 esses in my company name. also an additional charge to creat business cards, etc. all i want is a fonted "S" in my design so i can do my own cards, shirts, van artwork, etc.

i'm a small guy in a small market. can't justify this for MY ego

until then, yours with a lame logo that works for me

steve

Comment

Actually, the Atlas part of it is the same. Drain Cleaning was just made a bit bigger.

So you would change the pipe wrench back to the other pipe picture?

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Working...
                              X