X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackdown!

For those who wish more was being done to stop illegal immigrants...at least this is a hopeful sign.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080826/...migration_raid
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Re: Crackdown!

Only 6 million or more to go......

A tip, ummmm. They knew about it way before hand I'll bet and didn't bother back then. Was this a political reason?????

Keep going guys and don't stop......
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I for one do not mind legal people from any nation here.

This will not change until we as a nation and or voted officials make it mandatory prison for a$$holes to hire people that should not be here.

It's all about money. When I was off because of a job injury and I worked for Nintindo during the time I was hurt. (Light Duty and can tell you first hand there were people that were not legal. When I looked into it I was let go. When I went to the state -----NOTHING When I went to the Government -----NOTHING.

shup

Comment

Great read Service Guy Thanks.I would like to see a great many changes made.
        Huge fines per non-citizen employed.

Big question though...
        Why are we spending millions for guys sitting watching billions of dollars worth of border monitoring equipment.
        In every square mile of So.Calif there is at least one street corner occupied by at least 10-20 unregistered,sometimes a hundred(take a look at a Home Depot).

If I.C.E. spent a week hitting every corner over here I wouldn't be surprised if we deport a few hundred thousand.

The work would still need to be done,prices would come up,company sponsorships could be initiated,taxes would be witheld.Hell,Prices may come up enough mommy and daddies little white boy might consider sweating to earn a living...Ahhhh,Sorry about that last one,it'll never happen.Sometimes I get carried away.It's all your fault Aaron for giving me hope in the next Generation.

Comment

"It was like a horror story. They got handled like they were criminals."
          AHHH...Well, yeah.

Just being here is a crime
          tax evasion is a crime
          Using false ID is a crime

It's well past time for crack downs. How many United States Citizens have been killed by ILLEGAL aliens in America since 911? I dare say its more then was killed at the world trade center.

Just for the record: I in no way have a problem with people that come to this country legally.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
          X