Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McCain's VP choice

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: McCain's VP choice

    Would that result in cooked Alaskan salmon??? Possibly smoked??

    Hey now......

    Zinnggg!
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: McCain's VP choice

      Originally posted by tinmack View Post
      Would that result in cooked Alaskan salmon??? Possibly smoked??

      Hey now......

      Zinnggg!
      who cares? i'm a happy camper and the hot VP nominee is MINE!! bwahahahahahahah

      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: McCain's VP choice

        I'm ashamed at the direction this thread has taken! Why can't we look at this person as a politician and not have these explicit sexual thoughts? I think it's because man is driven by a powerful sex drive and so far attempts to domesticate us have failed. I was holding up pretty well myself until she said the word "succulent", then it was all down hill. You can't blame her for being attractive, sensual, sexual, passionate, alluring, mysterious. Enough of this, let's control ourselves and see a qualified candidate when we look at her and not a potential lover!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: McCain's VP choice

          Originally posted by stxrus View Post
          who cares? i'm a happy camper and the hot VP nominee is MINE!! bwahahahahahahah


          I like the mad scientist laugh.

          You have to have it in debasement discussions such as this.
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: McCain's VP choice

            Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            I'm ashamed at the direction this thread has taken! Why can't we look at this person as a politician and not have these explicit sexual thoughts? I think it's because man is driven by a powerful sex drive and so far attempts to domesticate us have failed. I was holding up pretty well myself until she said the word "succulent", then it was all down hill. You can't blame her for being attractive, sensual, sexual, passionate, alluring, mysterious. Enough of this, let's control ourselves and see a qualified candidate when we look at her and not a potential lover!

            Some people vote with their minds.....some with their feet....

            I guess in this election, Frankie, some might vote with their.....ehhh....umm.....
            I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: McCain's VP choice

              Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              I'm ashamed at the direction this thread has taken! Why can't we look at this person as a politician and not have these explicit sexual thoughts? I think it's because man is driven by a powerful sex drive and so far attempts to domesticate us have failed. I was holding up pretty well myself until she said the word "succulent", then it was all down hill. You can't blame her for being attractive, sensual, sexual, passionate, alluring, mysterious. Enough of this, let's control ourselves and see a qualified candidate when we look at her and not a potential lover!
              i'm just wanting to do to her what every other politician has done to us. besides, she's a republican and therefore not a qualified candidate

              you should see how this is going on a guitar forum i'm on that doesn't know the meaning ot Politically Correct. i'm sure by tomorrow there will be some incredible photoshopped pix of her.

              at least i hope so

              good night, i'm pulling the plug on me i few minutes

              steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: McCain's VP choice

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: McCain's VP choice

                  Originally posted by Killertoiletspider View Post
                  now that is funny AND frightening. all at the same time

                  steve
                  In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: McCain's VP choice

                    Although an unorthodox pick everything I have read makes me think she is someone I could sit down and talk to. It would be nice to have a "mom" running things for a while. We've had enough of career politicians making things more difficult for us.

                    Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: McCain's VP choice

                      http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...SS&attr=797093



                      Shoot! Bang! Pow!
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: McCain's VP choice

                        What more do you need to know?
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: McCain's VP choice

                          Here's the latest internet rumor on Palin. Juicy stuff if it's true. It's understandable if McCain only met her once before he picked her as his running mate. Also, maybe their vetting process sucks. Then again, maybe it's not true.

                          Regardless, shows you just how much the internet factors into the political circus these days.


                          http://www.236.com/news/2008/08/30/w...ara_1_8598.php

                          http://commentsfromleftfield.com/200...axon-van-palin

                          http://startelegram.typepad.com/poli...n-that-al.html

                          http://themoderatevoice.com/politics...d-sarah-palin/

                          If it's true, could it be "another conflict of interest"?

                          http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19860
                          Last edited by tinmack; 08-31-2008, 06:46 PM.
                          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: McCain's VP choice

                            "She didn't appear to be pregnant". Anyone that has a wife that has given childbirth knows that you dont necessarily look pregnant a 5-6 months, many woman dont "expand" until the eigth month. But I guess if you never had a kid or are gay or something you wouldn't know.

                            Anyhow, I think we would welcome the debate as to weather she was pregnant or not. How's that for conflict? Thats all they can do? Boy oh boy, this is gonna be real easy.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: McCain's VP choice

                              Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                              "She didn't appear to be pregnant". Anyone that has a wife that has given childbirth knows that you dont necessarily look pregnant a 5-6 months, many woman dont "expand" until the eigth month. But I guess if you never had a kid or are gay or something you wouldn't know.
                              It can also be very different with different kids. My wife was on a diet with our son; so she gained very little weight from months 6-9 (though her shape did change). If you discount how much our son grew in that period, she actually lost weight. Her experience was different with our daughter, because her doctor didn't have her on the low-carb diet.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: McCain's VP choice

                                Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                                Anyhow, I think we would welcome the debate as to weather she was pregnant or not. How's that for conflict? Thats all they can do? Boy oh boy, this is gonna be real easy.
                                Its not on drudge. The edwards affair was on there months before it "broke". If it were more mainstream, I would suspect it would be on there; since - to me - he just wants to offer up salacious eye-grabbing content. There is some contradiction in there too. She is a bad mother because she hopped on a plane after he water broke to have the baby; but her daughter is the one who had it.

                                If it is true it would be a BFD; and I think would scuttle the McCain campaign.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X