Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: McCain's VP choice

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    I can see an instant woman vote coming.

But if Obama gets elected, it ends racism for sure, right?
    Racism against us whites will never end!
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
      Its not on drudge. The edwards affair was on there months before it "broke". If it were more mainstream, I would suspect it would be on there; since - to me - he just wants to offer up salacious eye-grabbing content. There is some contradiction in there too. She is a bad mother because she hopped on a plane after he water broke to have the baby; but her daughter is the one who had it.

If it is true it would be a BFD; and I think would scuttle the McCain campaign.
      I think the need to get back to AK was (this is all based on the rumor that her daughter is the mother) so she could be in the same place as where the baby was born. If she was trying to claim it was her child it would be tough to say she had the baby on the road. No easy way to cover that up IF there is a cover-up here.

I guess it's possible for someone to be so low as to start such a rumor that has no basis in truth when the stakes are so high. The risk is huge though, if it is only a rumor and you are found out (connected to the rumor) it's curtains.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
        I can see an instant woman vote coming.

But if Obama gets elected, it ends racism for sure, right?
        Voting for her because of her sex is as stupid as voting for Obama because of his race. Regarding racism, as long as a man can be chained to a pickup and dragged to his death racism is alive and well. Ignorant whites hurting blacks and ignorant blacks hurting whites, someone got a cure for stupid? Didn't think so!

Comment

There were several comments recently on McCains lack of campaign prowess, he just isn't verbally aggressive.

I think we all saw this just a year or two past when he was falling in the polls to critical levels, then like a stealth fighter he explodes back on the scene.

I bet the decision to have Palin as his running mate will be the final blow to Obama's predominently verbal campaign.

Resorting to implications that she has an illegitimate grand daughter will only make her look more like a hero in the eyes of woman voters, especially if this isn't true.

Her history with Alaskan politics is "just what the dr ordered" in the eyes of most voters...I think we're all sick of big business control over the government, like Pharmaceuticals & oil to name two.

McCain is brilliant, I hope he uses the same level of brilliance as president.

Comment

Just heard that her seventeen year old daughter is pregnant and will marry the father. I don't know how all this will be played out but it is a difficult situation for any family to deal with well. Pregnancy at that young at interrupts education and forces a young woman to grow up fast unless someone else will be responsible for the child. In my opinion sex education is a fine idea, but if we are going to prevent unwanted pregnancies there needs to be better access to free birth control. I'd rather argue the merrits of birth control to underage females, than abortion. This is not a time for insults and harsh critisms, we should be working towards preventive measures.

Comment

No matter who you want for president, what your political affiliation, we will never find the solution here. I wish everyone of you a great end to the labor day and want to say thank you to our troops in harms way, that fight to give us the right voice our opinions. They are the heroes of our country!!! God bless the troops and each one of you. You may think from my posts, depending which side you are on that im an idiot, but i do wish the best for all of us!

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
                No matter who you want for president, what your political affiliation, we will never find the solution here. I wish everyone of you a great end to the labor day and want to say thank you to our troops in harms way, that fight to give us the right voice our opinions. They are the heroes of our country!!! God bless the troops and each one of you. You may think from my posts, depending which side you are on that im an idiot, but i do wish the best for all of us!
                Honoring and Blessing our Troops, wishing the best for all of us sounds like the words of a pretty smart and thoughtful person.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  Just heard that her seventeen year old daughter is pregnant and will marry the father. I don't know how all this will be played out but it is a difficult situation for any family to deal with well. Pregnancy at that young at interrupts education and forces a young woman to grow up fast unless someone else will be responsible for the child. In my opinion sex education is a fine idea, but if we are going to prevent unwanted pregnancies there needs to be better access to free birth control. I'd rather argue the merrits of birth control to underage females, than abortion. This is not a time for insults and harsh critisms, we should be working towards preventive measures.
                  If you really think that because birth control is free it will stop unwanted pregnancies you are seriously mad. With the threat of aids over the past 2 decades, those that are practicing unsafe sex are plain old dumb, and if condoms were free it wouldnt make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
                    Racism against us whites will never end!

Amen my white brothah!
                    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

my daughter had to hospital by ambulance the other day and they were asking all types of questions and one was "are you on birth control " she said no then t said Im her birth control they all got a good laugh out of that she is 18
                      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                        Voting for her because of her sex is as stupid as voting for Obama because of his race. Regarding racism, as long as a man can be chained to a pickup and dragged to his death racism is alive and well. Ignorant whites hurting blacks and ignorant blacks hurting whites, someone got a cure for stupid? Didn't think so!

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Protesters smashed windows, punctured car tires and threw bottles Monday during an anti-war march to the site of the Republican National Convention.

Comment

Whats this I hear about Palin's 17 year old daughter being pregnant? Uh Oh...
                          Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post

On the latest episode of Maury Povich,

"Aaron91, .....

*silent pause*

You are NOT the father!"

Audience stands up and cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
                              At least to me that is a non-issue. It means her daughter is healthy; and now has to grow up. I've grown up more in the past 3 years than in the previous 23.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                                If you really think that because birth control is free it will stop unwanted pregnancies you are seriously mad. With the threat of aids over the past 2 decades, those that are practicing unsafe sex are plain old dumb, and if condoms were free it wouldnt make any difference.

I am mad at the ignorant people who protest abortion but do absolutely Nothing to prevent unwanted pregnancy! IF it were up to me there would be mandatory birth control for ALL males and females capable of reproducing. A couple would have to prove intent before being allowed to conceive a child. Raising a child is serious business and it cannot be forced by the government or religion. The threat of Aids has not stopped many people including married people who cheat from having unprotected sex. We are a society of selfish morons, having unprotected sex, cheating on our spouses, refusing to be proactive and use birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancies while at the same time protesting Abortion.

Comment

Working...
                                X