X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCain's VP choice

so much for his "inexperiece" blathering.

pandering after Hillary's disgrundled voters?

at least she's HOT

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: McCain's VP choice

I was baffled to learn his choice, this gal is barely more than a mom, so I thought.

After watching him at 12 as he introduced her, I'm sold.

He states his reasoning is her defiance for anyone who places personal agenda above the interest of the public, his experience & her integrity are a perfect match.

She's one of us, pure and simple, hats off to McCain for yet one more risque choice that he believes in.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post

at least she's HOT

steve
      I believe she has more experience then Obama.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

City counsel, mayor and governer.

B.H.O.

Community organizer?, state senator and 2 year u.s. senator.

What is a community organizer?

Community organizing is a process by which people are brought together to act in common self-interest. While organizing describes any activity involving people interacting with one another in a formal manner, much community organizing is in the pursuit of a common agenda. Many groups seekpopulist goals and the ideal of participatory democracy. Community organizers create social movements by building a base of concerned people, mobilizing these community members to act, and developing leadership from and relationships among the people involved.

So the potential v.p. has more experience then a potential prez. If the dems want to go that way its fine with us.

Naming Joe Biden veep is not change by Obama's definition either.
      Last edited by Masterplumb; 08-29-2008, 01:42 PM.

Comment

at least she's HOT

steve
        I was less than happy as first about the choice, and am still apprehensive.

I like most of her story, especially busting up the corrupt Alaska GOP. I am a bit disconcerted that she has her own ethics investigation underway for pushing for her former BIL to be fired as a state trooper. He was suspsended previously, and according to this Bloomberg:

French said Wooten was ``no Sir Galahad'' and had at various times been accused of drinking on the job, shooting a moose out of season and using a Taser on a 10-year-old nephew. He said Monegan's position was that the trooper had already been disciplined for those offenses.
        So maybe it isn't an issue, since the guy probably should not have been a state trooper given that he used a taser on a boy (even if the boy requested it, it was a stupid thing to do).

She is a bit light on experience, but she has 5 more years as an elected official than Obama (and chief executive experience, which Obama doesn't).

Comment

She is hot, but so is Pam Anderson. We need serious people running for office. I wanted to vote for McCain but im not sure now. i dont believe in abortion, but in the case of rape, if the woman wants to get rid of this embryo, more power to her! Not alllowing her to do this is just saying it is ok to rape women!

Comment

Thank God it wasn't Tim Pawlenty from my state, or I would have went for the Independent Party.....
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

This is a history making election no matter how you look at it. We either have the first black president or the first female vp.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Idaho chicks are awesome!

Comment

She's milf-tastic.....

Yeah.....that's right......take off the glasses......gooooood.....now let that hair down.........yeahhhhhhh.......
                  I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I can see an instant woman vote coming.

But if Obama gets elected, it ends racism for sure, right?
                    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Craig Ferguson's got it right...

She's got that "naughty librarian vibe"....

"Well, Mr. Mack.....your book's late......how are you going to pay your fine?"

"Sorry, ma'am....I don't have any money."

"Well, I'm sure we can find some other way....follow me to the back room..."

Cue music - boom chucka wahh-wahh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-lW2opLyQ

Comment

you guys crack me up.

i wish to hell i could vote in this one. i may move back to Texas for this. in Texas we vote early and often. how i miss LBJ

steve
                        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                          She's got that "naughty librarian vibe"....

"Well, Mr. Mack.....your book's late......how are you going to pay your fine?"

"Sorry, ma'am....I don't have any money."

"Well, I'm sure we can find some other way....follow me to the back room..."

Cue music - boom chucka wahh-wahh
                          i'd bend her over McCain in a heart beat she is hot. check out the B&W photo of her at 20. mamacita, caramba!!

Comment

i'd bend her over McCain in a heart beat she is hot. check out the B&W photo of her at 20. mamacita, caramba!!

You mean she'd use McCain as leverage while you......oh never mind....

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                              You mean she'd use McCain as leverage while you......oh never mind....
                              no i said i"d bend her over McCain. to clarify, i'd ride her like Slim Pickens on the bomb. it would be a glorious sight.

steve

Comment

Working...
                              X