This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote-match Quiz

I found this very educational and fun. It may be a useful tool to help determine your choices this election.
    http://www.speakout.com/VoteMatch/se....asp?quiz=2008
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Re: Vote-match Quiz

Well I guess that's it then. McCain scored three times the points as Obama.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
      Well I guess that's it then. McCain scored three times the points as Obama.

Mark
      I wish it was that clear for me. I am split down the middle on the issues. A trend is that I like Obama's social stance, but McCain's economic stance. I am still learning as much as I can. I am the very definition of a 'swing-voter'.

Comment

OMG Hillary was at the top!

Something must be wrong with the test

Comment

Service Guy

the vote match seemed to put in answers that i didnt enter, but im not much with computers, im sure its me that messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
            OMG Hillary was at the top!

Something must be wrong with the test
            So was mine.......
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I don't know why you guys are so surprised about Clinton. Wether you like her personality or not, she has some very smart ideas on the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                I don't know why you guys are so surprised about Clinton. Wether you like her personality or not, she has some very smart ideas on the issues.
                Honestly, I would rather see her as the Democratic candidate than Obama but don't tell anyone here that

If it ever comes up in conversation I will deny ever going to the Hillary Pant Suit Dance Party

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                  I wish it was that clear for me. I am split down the middle on the issues. A trend is that I like Obama's social stance, but McCain's economic stance. I am still learning as much as I can. I am the very definition of a 'swing-voter'.
                  There in lies the conundrum. You are a nice guy and would like to give the less fortunate all of the things Obama is promising you just don't want to pay for them. Time to decide what is best for you and your family.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    There in lies the conundrum. You are a nice guy and would like to give the less fortunate all of the things Obama is promising you just don't want to pay for them. Time to decide what is best for you and your family.

Mark
                    Nice simplified view, but that is not how it is at all. Its that I have different philosophies and values than both candidates on different subjects.

Comment

My Results are:
                      Bob Barr 58% (81% Social, 42% Economic)
                      Chuck Baldwin 45% (38% Social, 50% Economic)
                      John McCain 45% (44% Social, 46% Economic)
                      Barrack Obama 8% (6% Social, 8% Economic)
                      Hillary 5% (0% Social, 8% Economic)

6 Times the Points for Johnny Mac as Barry O; seems about right to me.

Comment

Maybe they should make people take a test on their stance and match it with the candidates. Then that would be your vote. It would eliminate the psychology of the whole thing. No?

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                          Maybe they should make people take a test on their stance and match it with the candidates. Then that would be your vote. It would eliminate the psychology of the whole thing. No?

J.C.
                          The problem is there are way too many intangibles and nuances; and different things carry different weights to different people.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
                            The problem is there are way too many intangibles and nuances; and different things carry different weights to different people.
                            You have just described the human condition! Please go back to that other thread and consider the possibilities.

Comment

I don't get a vote but found the quiz put the known (to me at least)candidates in the order I expected, Obama bottom, Hillary near bottom, McCain near the top. One thing to remember is that no matter what the country is all politicians are the same - platforms and policies are only there to get you elected, once in power all bets are off

Comment

Working...
                              X