Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Political Joke

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Helluva way to talk about the man who will probably be your next President. Show some respect!
    Doesn't seem any different than people talk about GWB on a daily basis to me.

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
      Doesn't seem any different than people talk about GWB on a daily basis to me.
      agreed, no one has a problem talking about bush like he is an idiot or saying that he has made bad choices. I know that he is in a position to be critized but godforbid obama makes it into office he will be too!! Any politicial is ope to criticism as far as I am concerned, they CHOSE to be in their positition. Obama isnt the answer to your prayers, if anything he is just throwing gaoline onto a fire, mark my words if he gets into office things will get worse, not better. All the dems up in arms about Palin's daughter, big deal its not like she is a crack whore turning tricks for a dime bag, she got knocked up in high school so have quite a few american women big deal comon Dems if you guys are going to start flinging mud im sure you can do better than that!

Comment

We can't control the general public and I agree there is a difference between criticism and disrespect. I think that here on this forum we should strive to have more class than the common folks who call our President all sorts of disrespectful names. We should extend our manners to the candidates and their families. Palin's daughter is no "crack whore", she is just a teenager who had unprotected sex and got pregnant. I'd like to see us stick to the issues because that is where intelligent folks can make there argument best. In my opinion Palin having held the office of govenor gives her experience in government beyond that of Obama. That is the kind of opinion that carries more strength and at the same time respect for the level of office these people are fighting for. I had a simialr argument with a local man in my town who wrote in our newspaper that it was rude to name call our President. I agreed and said there are better words one can use to disagree since it is our right, but it should be done properly. He then went on to call senator clinton a political prostitute. Now I don't like senator clinton but if you are going to disagree witht President Bush in a respectful manner, you can extend the same courtesy to a United States Senator. Disagree, point out faults, voice concerns, but show some respect for the process, all the people invoved. When it's over and done whether McCain or Obama win one of them will be deserving of respect, unless you are no different than the foreigners who show no respect for our President and country? I still say it will not make a difference, they are both promising change and neither will deliver. I say that without calling them bold faced liars. No need to resort to such behavior if we are men of honor. Let's keep setting the standard for the rest of the Internet. No racial slurs, insults regarding sex or their families. We are better than that, right? Now who is going to watch OBama on the Factor tonight? Bill is gonna be tough, but he will use the facts to make his point.

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
          I normaly stay away from these posts but I cant help myself with this one..... Millions of lost jobs is because of Bush how???? And all these illegals, man when clinton was around there were none right? You mean to tell me taht they were camping out on the borders and waiting for the republicans to "let down their guard" I dont know where you live, but in westchester there are illegals running rampant, The situation is so bad that the police cant even stop the guys on the street and ask them for their paper work if they are legal? But if they get hurt they get in a car accident, or slip and fall it is our dollars paying for it with all? Free healthcare, that doesnt sound like a republican stance to me? keep believeing Obama's BS and empty promises trust me you'll be glad there is a system like welfare cuz we will need it! He is going to fix the energy crisis, pull us out of Iraq take all the money away from our military might as well just open up our borders and have a free for all. Can't wait for that!!!
          Did you ever reread my post as I asked? IF you did, how about admitting you got things wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            Reread my post that you quoted. I said I blame both parties! Illegals have been breaking our laws and burdening our economy for many years and neither party did a dam thing to stop it. Neither candidate will do anything to stop it when elected or deal with the illegals here now and that bothers me. As for the millions of jobs lost to mexico, india, china and the rest of the world not because Americans are lazy but because our laws encouraged the quest for cheap labor and zero concern for workers safety or environmental protection. Once again both parties stood by and did NOTHING! Lastly about the billions spent in iraq and the thousands of Americans killed, while this happened under PResident Bush I have no doubt that any sitting PResident would have done the exact thing given the same information unless someone can prove otherwise. I repeat both parties have failed the American public for years and now we are in bad shape. Did I make myself clear or do you still think I am attacking President Bush and suggesting Obama will be the cure?
            Any comment?

Comment

I was wrong and misread your post, I apologize Franki, Your first line "I am not blaming bush!" Kinda summed it up! I am sorry for "misquoting" you

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                I was wrong and misread your post, I apologize Franki, Your first line "I am not blaming bush!" Kinda summed it up! I am sorry for "misquoting" you
                Thank you. I appreciate that you are a big enough man to admit your mistake. I have gotten carried away at times and found it necessary to apologize, we are human. I'm going to post a thread on teen pregnancy and birth control. I'm sure many folks will find it shocking and disagree with my methods, but ignoring the problem does not make it go away.

Comment

Working...
                X