X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sarah palin

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
    You guys (Republicans) are starting to get me. Even though I don't particularly like Palin at all, I am starting to like McCain more and more. While the liberals are getting on my nerves more and more lately, meanwhile the conservatives are making sense to me lately. Ahhh, the joys (and pains) of being a moderate swing-voter.
    I suspect this is going to be an extremely close race, maybe their will be a recount like in 2000!
    This is what scares me.

Based on merits, experience and achievements alone, McCain should be the next president.

The novelty, and packaging of Obama has fascinated a large percentage of the country, he talks a great game, thats nice.

But McCain has has done in the past what he promises to do in the future, Obama has a record thats almost zilch...particularly when put side by side to McCain.

Has the average American really become conditioned to buying whats most colorfully packaged?

Do we really just buy what we're told as if it's the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
      You guys (Republicans) are starting to get me. Even though I don't particularly like Palin at all, I am starting to like McCain more and more. While the liberals are getting on my nerves more and more lately, meanwhile the conservatives are making sense to me lately. Ahhh, the joys (and pains) of being a moderate swing-voter.
      I suspect this is going to be an extremely close race, maybe their will be a recount like in 2000!
      I think of myself as a moderate as well and I still don't know what to do. I have little to no faith in the congress and Obama. I think highly of McCain as a man, but as a politician I don't agree with his views, open markets when it is our market open and no others! McCain and palin's views on abortion, I think it's murder but unless they can stop unwanted pregnancies I'd rather see a fetus aborted than a baby beaten to death. No, I can't vote republican either they had their chance these last few years. Maybe I'll sit this one out? I sure hope I'm wrong, really wrong about both candidates. Sure would be great to see either Obama or McCain get in office and start turning this whole mess around. I applaud you guys for having such confidence in your candidates, you have no hard feelings for the past and how both parties messed things up, that's great.

Comment

Just consider the only thing stopping a runaway Congress is the President's veto. Not that everything they have done has been dumb but much of it has.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

True, everyone talks bad about Bush but the last four years he has had very little control over the countries policies.
          Schumacher Homes

Comment

Working...
          X