Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah palin

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Sarah palin

    Originally posted by HouseOfAtlas View Post
    LOL! I agree. If you watch some of Ron Paul's speeches, you might be amazed. He doesn't change his views on things.

    It's just sad that there are a lot of people in the middle (usually leaning more towards Republican or Democrat) that are too scared to go in the middle because they are scared of wasting their vote.

    Everyone wants change, but I don't hear how the candidates will make change. Obama says that there will be a national health care plan, yet he doesn't explain how exactly it will happen. Is he going to raise taxes for everyone to accommodate for it (like a socialist country) or what?

    I remember a debate between Kerry and Bush and the guy asking the questions asked both of them about something and neither one actually answered the question and the guy asking the questions even said that.
    Keep in mind a whole bunch of people voted for Clinton in 1992 because he promised universal health care within the first 100-days of his presidency. If it worked 16-years ago why not try it again? It's not like anyone will hold you to it.

    Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Sarah palin

      Originally posted by HouseOfAtlas View Post
      LOL! I agree. If you watch some of Ron Paul's speeches, you might be amazed. He doesn't change his views on things.
      Ron Paul Rocks! I voted for him in the primary.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Sarah palin

        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Which part scares you? Close to 90% of this country believes in a higher power. The ones who scare me are the closet believers who pretend there opinions are not affected by their beliefs.

        Mark
        I myself am one of those 90% and am deeply offended that anyone would claim that Jesus supports dropping bombs on people.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Sarah palin

          My problem with Palin is this:

          Why is it ok for my wife to say she'd drop me in a flash and marry Ben Aflick if he offered, yet if I say the same about Palin, I get the silent treatment for two days?

          Seriously, she is pretty formidable compared to Obama...brings me to question why she isn't running in the first place when Obama is.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Sarah palin

            Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
            My problem with Palin is this:

            Why is it ok for my wife to say she'd drop me in a flash and marry Ben Aflick if he offered, yet if I say the same about Palin, I get the silent treatment for two days?

            Seriously, she is pretty formidable compared to Obama...brings me to question why she isn't running in the first place when Obama is.
            After a few more years of marriage, the silent treatment will become desirable

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Sarah palin

              Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
              My problem with Palin is this:

              Why is it ok for my wife to say she'd drop me in a flash and marry Ben Aflick if he offered, yet if I say the same about Palin, I get the silent treatment for two days?
              because women own half the money and ALL of the (you know what i mean )

              steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Sarah palin

                Originally posted by Dairylander View Post
                I myself am one of those 90% and am deeply offended that anyone would claim that Jesus supports dropping bombs on people.
                I must have missed that part of the clip as I never heard her say that. As for Jesus supporting the elimination of evil I will let you make the call. I have always been of the opinion those who felt all believers of Jesus should die do not care what Jesus supports.

                Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Sarah palin

                  Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  I must have missed that part of the clip as I never heard her say that.
                  Palin is a self proclaimed Christian, baptized in the Pentacostal church.
                  She then goes on record saying that the war is a "task from God."
                  That's pretty clear if you ask me.

                  From the Christian crusades to modern day Jihad, there is no greater oxymoron than "holy war."
                  Last edited by Dairylander; 09-04-2008, 05:30 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Sarah palin

                    Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    After a few more years of marriage, the silent treatment will become desirable
                    It is now.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Sarah palin

                      Originally posted by stxrus View Post
                      because women own half the money and ALL of the (you know what i mean )

                      steve
                      Yeah, sigh, unfortunately I do.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Sarah palin

                        Originally posted by Dairylander View Post
                        Palin is a self proclaimed Christian, baptized in the Pentacostal church.
                        She then goes on record saying that the war is a "task from God."
                        That's pretty clear if you ask me.

                        From the Christian crusades to modern day Jihad, there is no greater oxymoron than "holy war."
                        Though I agree that religion and politics should be entirely seperated, not sure why your comparing her to the chriistian crusades or Jihads.

                        I also would like to see where you'll find a politician that is qualified and has no beliefs.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Sarah palin

                          Originally posted by DuckButter View Post
                          Though I agree that religion and politics should be entirely seperated, not sure why your comparing her to the chriistian crusades or Jihads.
                          She has claimed that the Iraq war is a "task from God."
                          War in the name of God.
                          That is the very definition of a crusade.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Sarah palin

                            I was gonna get all wound up and climb the soap box but I'm just too damn tired to find the ladder.

                            You will all question my dedication to the republican Party but I have to say, honestly that though Sarah Palin is lovley to look at, and a pretty good solliquist, she is after all, just another face.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Sarah palin

                              Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                              I was gonna get all wound up and climb the soap box but I'm just too damn tired to find the ladder.

                              You will all question my dedication to the republican Party but I have to say, honestly that though Sarah Palin is lovley to look at, and a pretty good solliquist, she is after all, just another face.
                              and a nice set of fake boobs

                              steve
                              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Sarah palin

                                Got proof?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X