X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sarah palin

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    Got proof?
    Dont need proof. Only need proof if it's about the Dems.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
      Dont need proof. Only need proof if it's about the Dems.

you guys crack me up

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Politics

Poly= many
        Ticks= blood sucking insects
        Good one Tyman.
        "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

9 of the 44 U.S. vice presidents have gone on to be president.
          That means there is a 1 in 5 chance that this woman could be the leader of the free world.
          Attached Files

Comment

is that a 760 pumpmaster i see

Comment

Was that really her? Five kids and WOW! She's got my vote.

Comment

I like McCain after listening to him speak at the RNC. I believe after all he has experienced he has our troops best interest at heart, and is appreciative of what has been done for him in this country. I think he will do really well if president.
                I thought neither candidate was right for the job before I heard him speak, but now I feel McCain is right.
                Palin spoke well too, I feel she was a smart speaker, hit all the right notes, and I believe she is a very accomplished woman, but I wonder how a mother of 5 will have time for the PTA, be a hockey mom, be supportive of her young children, provide extra attention to her special needs child who may need extra attention she is not even aware of yet because he is a baby, and be the vice president too.
                I would like to hear her answers to these questions.
                Caryn

Comment

Originally posted by Dairylander View Post
                  9 of the 44 U.S. vice presidents have gone on to be president.
                  That means there is a 1 in 5 chance that this woman could be the leader of the free world.
                  Lets see a 20% chance she could become President versus a 100% chance Obama could be President .........I think I will take my chances.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

All i can see is she looks better in a bikini than Biden. Besides what is wrong with that picture? It is a woman having fun with her family? I mean its not like shes holding a crackpipe!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                      All i can see is she looks better in a bikini than Biden. Besides what is wrong with that picture? It is a woman having fun with her family? I mean its not like shes holding a crackpipe!
                      Nothing wrong with that picture and can we put to rest all this talk about her being a crack whore! She's a wife, Mom and accomplished politician!
                      Regarding McCain, after hearing him talk I'm positive he is not right for President. He promised the world and I do not believe he can deliver on anything. All that talk about free markets is a dream. President Bush tried to restrict foreign steel comming in years ago and was threatened with a boycott, he backed down. We have a massive trade deficit because we consume the world's goods with no restrictions but the world is closed to ours. I also did not like McCain's slur against Unions! I believe if Unions continue to lose strength we will end up with a society that mirrors that of the third world. Unions raised the standard of living in this country and made for safer and less harassing workplaces, they deserve praise. McCain lost my vote and Obama does not deserve it either. Believe what you will but in my opinion nothing will change for the better. I sincerely hope I am wrong because I want to see us back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                        Was that really her? Five kids and WOW! She's got my vote.
                        No, it's not really her. It's Photoshop. But I still think it's a funny caricature of how the Repubs have presented her.
                        History says that the vice presidential nominee carries little weight in the election.
                        However, McCain's grandfather died at age 61, and his father died at age 70. So due to McCain's age of 71 and 5 time cancer battle, the person who's next-in-line for the job may be a bit more important this election.
                        I'm in no way implying he's going to buy the farm soon, but if he gets two terms, as he approaches 80 years-old there may be some time where Palin is answering the phone at 3 a.m.

Comment

No, it's not really her. It's Photoshop. But I still think it's a funny caricature of how the Repubs have presented her.
                          History says that the vice presidential nominee carries little weight in the election.
                          However, McCain's grandfather died at age 61, and his father died at age 70. So due to McCain's age of 71 and 5 time cancer battle, the person who's next-in-line for the job may be a bit more important this election.
                          I'm in no way implying he's going to buy the farm soon, but if he gets two terms, as he approaches 80 years-old there may be some time where Palin is answering the phone at 3 a.m.
                          There in lies the problem. When the VP nominee of the Republican Party is more qualified to be President than the Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party. It will be a sad day if either McCain gets in and dies during office or Obama gets in and does not die during office.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

The pic is photoshopped. It's obvious by the 2 different skin tones where the neck meets the body, the dots are a dead giveaway.
                            www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                              There in lies the problem. When the VP nominee of the Republican Party is more qualified to be President than the Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party. It will be a sad day if either McCain gets in and dies during office or Obama gets in and does not die during office.

Mark
                              Mark, I support you right to free speech but to wish Obama death if he is our President is low. How about this, I wish a quick and painless death to all those who reach such a position of power and do nothing to help the American public? Don't make campaign promises you cannot keep. The trade deficit, economy, loss of jobs and oil crisis along with the illegals did not happen suddenly. Both parties have ruined our country and I don't believe that now for some reason either will come to the rescue. No doubt the American public has greatly contributed to this mess, buying homes they knew they could not afford, buying on credit , cars and electronics on a whim. Do the politicians understand the seriousness of the situation? Does the general public understand? How about the CEO's they can keep seeking cheap labor and a safe harbor from the EPA and OSHA, but who will be able to afford their products if we don't have those jobs, if we are forced to pay double for our fuel and food? We need more than McCain or Obama making promises.

Comment

I found the source of the pic:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/palin.asp

Comment

Working...
                                X