X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadron Collider

Are we all dead when they throw the switch? Is it something else I have to learn to work on? Where do I get parts? Are they on the Kohler website?

J.C.
    Last edited by BobsPlumbing; 09-06-2008, 02:49 PM.

Re: Hadron Collider

I thought we already built one.
    Isn't it supposed to fling atoms around and around then smashem' together.
    Some kind of big firecracker?

Comment

Already knowing how paranoid I am about everything you go and post this?

Now I won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about 2 atoms smashing into each other and opening a wormhole into another universe

Oh well, there was a couple things I didn't want to do on Monday anyways

Comment

We do have one but it is tiny by comparison. Some experts say it will cause the earth to be destroyed. Bright side is that it will be quick. How many times have science experiments gone bad? Killer bees? Don't worry.

Comment

Yes its true. Not only the Hardon collider blue prints but most Western countries are now using the Kohler web site to store thier most trusted secrets. Plumbers have proven time and time again that Kohler's web site will securely keep you from finding the part numbers you need for almost any repair. Unless you know the secret handshake, you'll get re-directed to discontinued lift rods.
          Mike

Comment

So you have all enjoyed watching the movie, The Mist....
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

If it was going to open a worm hole they should have fired it up in the middle of the Democratic convention.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                If it was going to open a worm hole they should have fired it up in the middle of the Democratic convention.
                If there is a worm hole it better swallow up both the democrats and republicans. They play off eachother taking turns screwing up our country. You can't seriously believe McCain will accomplish any of his campaign promises can you? He stood in front of the cameras and said he knew how things worked! What does that mean? What does that matter if after all the years he served our country in washington we find ourselves in this condition. You really think if he becomes President he will be able to use that knowledge he's been keeping to himself? Obama might be too inexperienced to honestly realize he can't do a dam thing, but for McCain to make such claims is inexcusable. McCain knows how things work and how washington works and it has not and does not work for the American people. That is why we have lost thousands of jobs to the third world.That is why we do not have secure borders and ten of millions of illegals. Pay close attention now. That is why this has gone on from one administration to the next, democrat to republican. I hope McCain gets in because I think if one thing is true it is that he has the presence of a President not so much in our eyes but in the eyes of the world including scum like putin! All those promises McCain made will be nothing but that years from now in my opinion. I'm no political expert but I have observed the past and it does not make either party look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  If there is a worm hole it better swallow up both the democrats and republicans. They play off eachother taking turns screwing up our country. You can't seriously believe McCain will accomplish any of his campaign promises can you? He stood in front of the cameras and said he knew how things worked! What does that mean? What does that matter if after all the years he served our country in washington we find ourselves in this condition. You really think if he becomes President he will be able to use that knowledge he's been keeping to himself? Obama might be too inexperienced to honestly realize he can't do a dam thing, but for McCain to make such claims is inexcusable. McCain knows how things work and how washington works and it has not and does not work for the American people. That is why we have lost thousands of jobs to the third world.That is why we do not have secure borders and ten of millions of illegals. Pay close attention now. That is why this has gone on from one administration to the next, democrat to republican. I hope McCain gets in because I think if one thing is true it is that he has the presence of a President not so much in our eyes but in the eyes of the world including scum like putin! All those promises McCain made will be nothing but that years from now in my opinion. I'm no political expert but I have observed the past and it does not make either party look good.
                  I am asking a serious question here. What has McCain ever done to think he is a liar and not keep to his promises. I truely believe that he is a different politician. Now, I dont agree with many of the issues and bills he has been involved in, and he would not have been my first choice in all the candidates but where has he not kept to his word? So called flip flops on drilling or bush tax cuts? I mean where he said he would do something and not do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                    I am asking a serious question here. What has McCain ever done to think he is a liar and not keep to his promises. I truely believe that he is a different politician. Now, I dont agree with many of the issues and bills he has been involved in, and he would not have been my first choice in all the candidates but where has he not kept to his word? So called flip flops on drilling or bush tax cuts? I mean where he said he would do something and not do it.
                    My serious answer is that he admits to knowing how things work including washington and yet in all his years we are no better off, and him becoming President will not in my mind elevate him to a position of any greater opportunity or power to accomplish anything more than he has in his past. I'm not suggesting McCain has lied about his record but why are we in such bad shape if all these seasoned legislators who know so very much have not stepped in and taken action? I also find the use of the term "flip flopping" as it is applied to politicians plain stupid. I want my leaders to be strong in their convictions, but at the same time if they either give greater thought to an issue or become aware of certain things that would warrant a change in position I expect them to be smart enough to change their position. I find Obama annoying in this respect. If a politician was prolife and after learning other aspects of the issue decided to change his or her mind I would expect an explanation, but I would not expect that politician to support a position he or she did not believe in whoe heartedly. I am not attacking McCain as a liar, I am accusing him of making campaign claims he will not be able to deliver on. Instead of him saying he believes in open markets and slurring Unions, I would have liked to hear him say I am going to secure our borders and resolve this situation with illegals! Give us something to hold onto, not the same pack of false hopes no one else has made good on!

Comment

My serious answer is that he admits to knowing how things work including washington and yet in all his years we are no better off, and him becoming President will not in my mind elevate him to a position of any greater opportunity or power to accomplish anything more than he has in his past. I'm not suggesting McCain has lied about his record but why are we in such bad shape if all these seasoned legislators who know so very much have not stepped in and taken action? I also find the use of the term "flip flopping" as it is applied to politicians plain stupid. I want my leaders to be strong in their convictions, but at the same time if they either give greater thought to an issue or become aware of certain things that would warrant a change in position I expect them to be smart enough to change their position. I find Obama annoying in this respect. If a politician was prolife and after learning other aspects of the issue decided to change his or her mind I would expect an explanation, but I would not expect that politician to support a position he or she did not believe in whoe heartedly. I am not attacking McCain as a liar, I am accusing him of making campaign claims he will not be able to deliver on. Instead of him saying he believes in open markets and slurring Unions, I would have liked to hear him say I am going to secure our borders and resolve this situation with illegals! Give us something to hold onto, not the same pack of false hopes no one else has made good on!
                      He was/is a senator from Arizona, what could he have done to affect you in Ct in either a positive or negative way? They man seems genuine and if he says he will veto pork barrell bills then I tend to believe him for many reasons, especially that he has gone against his party many times, and until someone shows me where he didn't keep to his word, I will have to take him at his word.

What would you call "I voted for the 87 million dollars before I voted against it? I call that flip flopping. I call being against drilling when gas is $2/gal. compared to $4.50/gal smart.

You don't want McCain solving the illegal alien problem because you and I are not going to be happy with the way he "solves" THAT problem. Thats the main reason I dont think he is the best REPUBLICAN for the job. He has dedicated his life to serving the country.

Comment

I should get the vote here for best thread drift post EVER It was brilliant, a veritable 180% turn in one single sentence.

Fella's we done been over, through, around and under all this presidential crap a thousand times. I personally think they both suck. See my new avitar? Let's just sit back and see where the wind blows us. If nothing else the next 4 years should be a veritable harvest of scorching threads and insults
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't want to keep quoting here, but I am upset with what McCain said because I do feel that in all those years more good should have been done but instead we are in this mess. I only single him out because he is running and he has this vast knowledge, but the rest of them republican and democrat who have served for years end up with the same report card and it does not look good from where I sit. I'm thinking collectively they refused to work for the "betterment" of our country and people. I get the same song and dance from congressman chris shays from CT, he has a great record and introduced all sorts of bills over his long and respectful career, but here we are millions of jobs gone, four dollar a gallon gas, economy in the toilet, unemployment up, a trillion spent in iraq and thousands of Americans dead, our borders still wide open and border agents who did their job in prison. Don't tell me you've done a great job and understand the workings if the results are poor. Right now I've flip flopped on things such as drilling here, to hell with our environment, I need affordable gas and heating oil now! I flip flopped on nuclear energy, I believed it was not safe but the French proved that wrong. Maybe in the future I will change my mind on other issues, but if someone who workd for me and is in charge of something does not deliver I am not happy or confident with them. I want my legislators to produce results and they have not done so. The democratic congress has not produced for us so what makes me think Obama will? Nothing! I'm sorry if you think I'm not a good patriot but I can't stand how poorly our governent has handled our country. Decisions should have been made with the people and country in mind, had that been done we would not be having these discussions.

Comment

Frankie, did you see the end of Indiana Jones and the last crusade? .... Let it go Frankie, Let it go.......
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't want to keep quoting here, but I am upset with what McCain said because I do feel that in all those years more good should have been done but instead we are in this mess. I only single him out because he is running and he has this vast knowledge, but the rest of them republican and democrat who have served for years end up with the same report card and it does not look good from where I sit. I'm thinking collectively they refused to work for the "betterment" of our country and people. I get the same song and dance from congressman chris shays from CT, he has a great record and introduced all sorts of bills over his long and respectful career, but here we are millions of jobs gone, four dollar a gallon gas, economy in the toilet, unemployment up, a trillion spent in iraq and thousands of Americans dead, our borders still wide open and border agents who did their job in prison. Don't tell me you've done a great job and understand the workings if the results are poor. Right now I've flip flopped on things such as drilling here, to hell with our environment, I need affordable gas and heating oil now! I flip flopped on nuclear energy, I believed it was not safe but the French proved that wrong. Maybe in the future I will change my mind on other issues, but if someone who workd for me and is in charge of something does not deliver I am not happy or confident with them. I want my legislators to produce results and they have not done so. The democratic congress has not produced for us so what makes me think Obama will? Nothing! I'm sorry if you think I'm not a good patriot but I can't stand how poorly our governent has handled our country. Decisions should have been made with the people and country in mind, had that been done we would not be having these discussions.
                              How can you blame McCain for todays problems? Or even Obama for that matter? You are the most negative person I have ever never met!

Comment

Working...
                              X