X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag gate

I heard on the news a vendor found bags of American Flags left over from the DNC Convention in and around the dumpsters. While none of the major networks have picked it up the Colorado local stuff has. The story is the vendor turned them over to the VFW who is having Boy Scouts sort them so they can be distributed at a McCain event.

It all seems a little fishy to me so I am not sure where the flags really came from. Some in the DNC are saying the dumpsters were going to be sorted elsewhere and the flags would have been removed and recycled which still would have been wrong to do as they were not worn beyond use. I guess we will have to see how it plays out.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Flag gate

I wonder if it matters that they were"Made In Korea"

Comment

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09...merican-flags/

Comment

During McCains speach in Colorado Springs he said he did not believe the flags were disgarded by the Democrats.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

disclaimer: no flags were degraded in the making of this speech

Comment

Actual flags or hand held waving type flags?

I don't really consider the hand held ones as actual flags, they are more like toys and as dirtyhands says "made in Korea"
            INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
            Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I don't know why Drudge Report moved from this post below, to a Fox News article...but here is the originating article.

Be sure to read the add-ons.

Seems that somebody is squirming when somebody leaves flags at a dumpster for 8 days...

http://blogs.denverpost.com/opinion/...can-recycling/
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
              X