X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady out for the season?

Im suprised not one thread about football here this week. This is good news for my J*E*T*S.

Do you think the Pats can still be successful without Tom Brady? All this with the so called SuperBowl losers hangover.....It doesn't look good for them, but I think Bellicheck can light a fire under their @sses.

So who's your favorite team?

Re: Brady out for the season?

Dunno, Cassel looked real good today, but this really sucks.

Whats ironic is Brady even mentioned how some might go after his leg with the fact that he had the recent time off for recovery in interview.

Comment

DA BEARS!!!!! That's my team!

Spanked Indy tonight!!!!!!
      www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

i pretty much detest pro football

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Jets, Jets, Jets???????? Oh, you mean the New York Brett's.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
            i pretty much detest pro football

steve
            I agree, 1-0 and 0-0 games with a bunch of people running around kicking a ball bore the daylights out of me too.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

i can take that kind of football in spurts but i can't stand the NFL. maybe it's living away from it. but i watched one of the playoff games and could not have cared less about the stupor bowl. i'd rather spend my sudays on the beach or diving. not in front of the tube.

now if we had Rugby here i'd go watch it.

steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Dave, I couldn't agree more. The frequency of scoring is directly proportionate to my interest in watching a sport.
                Soccer - 2 goals per game is boring
                Basketball - too much scoring makes it less eventful.
                Hockey - more goals than soccer, but you need a 60 inch high-def plasma screen to actually see the puck go in the net.
                Football - 4 to 8 touchdowns per game, you can clearly see the ball and follow the plays, and there's constant action.
                I was secretly hoping that the Jets would get beaten. I'm a little bitter about Favre. But they won't survive their next two games.

Comment

My Redskins were soundly beaten by the Giants last Thursday. We have a tough schedule this year with the NFC east. I doubt we do ant better than 8-8

Comment

Originally posted by Dairylander View Post
                    Dave, I couldn't agree more. The frequency of scoring is directly proportionate to my interest in watching a sport.
                    Soccer - 2 goals per game is boring
                    Basketball - too much scoring makes it less eventful.
                    Hockey - more goals than soccer, but you need a 60 inch high-def plasma screen to actually see the puck go in the net.
                    Football - 4 to 8 touchdowns per game, you can clearly see the ball and follow the plays, and there's constant action.
                    I was secretly hoping that the Jets would get beaten. I'm a little bitter about Favre. But they won't survive their next two games.
                    I actually agree with you on the first part of your post. I disagree about the Jets losing their next 2 games. I think you are going to be suprised.

Comment

At work, fists almost broke out for the fantasy football draft to get Brady. I'm sure the guy who won cried when he saw Brady get hit.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I think fantasy football fans are more upset than Patriots fans. The one guy I have a class with was literally depressed that Brady got hurt because he was the number one pick on his fantasy team lol.
                        Schumacher Homes

Comment

Working...
                        X