X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACN as a supplier

My buddies son has started a venture as a "independent rep." of a reseller of communications company called ACN. I Googled ACN and it came back with a lot of negative info stating that their method of advancement within the company is nothing more than a pyramid scheme. Aside from that i have never heard of this company as they do not advertise or promote their company products in any way. They apparently are in 19 countries throughout the world and the BBB in the U.S.A. gives them a "satisfactory" rating. I have only read negative stories regarding the services they supply such as internet, home and wireless phone and satellite . Their big hoopla right now is the video phone, as they are promoting it as the next big must have toy. Video phones where introduced to the public some time ago and there was not enough interest.
    My question is gents, has anyone else here heard of, or has any of their services , and, are you satisfied?

thanks

Re: ACN as a supplier

For good, reliable third party documentation on ACN (or any other business), you should look at industry leading publications such as Inc. 500, Fortune, Success from Home, Direct Selling News, US Business Review and Success Magazine.

ACN has been written up in all of these publications and more. Check out: www.MaryNovick.ACNRep.com click "The Company" at the top & then "ACN in the News" at the bottom, this should give you the information you are looking for.

With the economy the way it is and the building industry very much changed from where it was 5-10 years ago, ACN is a great "Plan B".

Good luck!
    Mary
    A Plumbers Wife

Comment

Working...
    X