Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cows, constitution, & ten commandments

COWS:

Is it just me or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our
    government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the
    stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country.
    Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

THE COSTITUTION:

They keep talking about a constitution for Iraq..why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS:

The real reason that we can't have the ten commandments posted in a courthouse is this...
    You cannot post "thou shalt not steal" "thou shalt not commit adultery" and "thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians..it creates a hostile environment!

SIDE BAR:

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately~ illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida..

Not me..I think of solutions to problems it's a win win situation...

Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
    Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the levels of the levees.
    Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Cactus Man

Re: Cows, constitution, & ten commandments

I like it, but alas it is just a matter of time before someone will post tearing your great ideas apart!

Comment

CACTUSMAN FOR PRES!!!!

That was grate

Give em each a cow
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
        I like it, but alas it is just a matter of time before someone will post tearing your great ideas apart!
        or the thread gets locked least it get too far to the left or right and offend someone.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I'm pretty sure those are Andy Rooney quotes.

"Obscenities... I think a lot of dumb people do it because they can't think of what they want to say and they're frustrated. A lot of smart people do it to pretend they aren't very smart - want to be just one of the boys. "

Andy Rooney Quotes

Comment

Hard to argue with logic like that.
            sigpic

Comment

Cute read, I first saw it floating around the Internet the beginning of the year. It's funny how available the Internet has made things now.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X