This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maybe he is a Muslim?

I don't think God ever said to kill infidels. But the Koran does. And anybody not a Muslim is an infidel. There is no way that you can compare any other religion to the Muslim religion. No other religion says to kill anyone not of that religion.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

It has been said that he converted to what ever he claims to be now but from what I understand Muslims can not convert in the eyes of other Muslims. In other words once a Muslim, always a Muslim, in their eyes.

Whats wrong with being a Muslim? Pretty radical religion don't you think?
      I cant off the top of my head think of any other religion that thinks non- believers should die. I could be wrong on that, as I have never really studied the Muslim faith.

Not all KKK members are willing to kill for what they believe in, but some are. Does this mean we should accept and embrace all members of the KKK and give them the benefit of doubt? I hope not.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

For the record I studied world religion in college and of all of them I don't particularly like Islam either. It just wasn't an attractive religion at all to me. Thats just my own little personal opinion though. I still accept that others might believe in it and absolutely love it, as I love my own faith.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
          Thats pure BS.
          The oklahoma city bomber wasn't a muslim.
          One exemption but the majority of trouble in the world is due to muslims. Muslims have without a doubt the most screwed up religon there is. I've been to Iraq, Kosovo and the Phillipines and the reason why was because of muslims fighting. Let one cartoonist draw a picture of Mohamend and the entire muslim world is up in arms ready to kill.

Remember Nick Berg? Did America scream for the death of every muslim? Let's take the Jewish community, they lost an estimated 6 million Jews from the holocaust and you don't hear them screaming for the death of every german. The muslim religon is hell bent on destroying the world. What did the leader of Iran say about Israel? Something to the effect of ereasing the country.

Let's talk about the way muslim men treat their wives and daughters. The Buddhas of Bamyan that the taliban destroyed. Survived the elements of 1200 years but the Taliban destroyed them because they were considered idols by the muslim religion.

9-11 ring a bell?

Did Christianity bend the rules to suit their needs? Yes but that was in the past other than some isolated cases of preachers. These attrocities I speak of are happening right now.

I'd like to say something positive about the muslim community but after being in 3 muslim countries and seeing the problems they cause the world, I think nothing positive can be said.

Quick quote-"Religon is the opiate of the masses"- Karl Marx
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I think it's normal for children to follow their parents to whatever church they attend. I also believe the 20-years Obama spent as an adult in Rev. Wright's church should erase any question as to whether he is Muslim or not.

Mark
            But it cements how skewed Obama's idea are. He just hides it better than most.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Very well said Ben. I agree with the generalities, but judging Obama based on his mixed upbringing is utter stupidity.

As Mark said above, most people choose whatever faith their parents raise them in. Is it their fault? What if your parents raised you Muslim? Obama is not Muslim anymore (if he ever was) by his own choice. Good for him, its his choice.

Comment

I certainly agree with you on that, Service Guy. Anybody that would strap a bomb to themselves and detonate it just to kill infidels must really love their religion. And to fly an airplane into a building shows a kind of devotion that I could never have. But I think its more of a kind of brainwashing from childhood by the religious leaders than religious devotion that is one of the causes of terrorism.
                Their goal is to make the whole world a Muslim world. Allah help us if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  I think it's normal for children to follow their parents to whatever church they attend. I also believe the 20-years Obama spent as an adult in Rev. Wright's church should erase any question as to whether he is Muslim or not.

Mark
                  And erase any doubt whether or not he too is a bigot AND anti American
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Thought-provoking post there Masterplumb. You know how to get a fiery debate going. There have been good points all around.

I am obviously a staunch supporter of the right to LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. This includes freedom of religion. Sorry if I got crazy there, but I would gladly die to defend my right to believe and practice whatever religion I want.

You guys know how to push my buttons, especially Masterplumb.

Comment

I think I'm gonna back out of this one, too. It has a great potential to turn ugly. You know what they say about discussing religion and politics. Well this one has both.
                      So what's best, hourly or fixed rate?

Comment

I can only assume Obama is a drum man, or maybe he's sectional

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                          I can only assume Obama is a drum man, or maybe he's sectional

That one got a good laugh from me. If cable machines were religions, AllClear would be the Pope of Drums!

Way to lighten it up, btw. This thread certainly needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                            The muslim religon is hell bent on destroying the world. What did the leader of Iran say about Israel? Something to the effect of ereasing the country.

Let's talk about the way muslim men treat their wives and daughters. The Buddhas of Bamyan that the taliban destroyed. Survived the elements of 1200 years but the Taliban destroyed them because they were considered idols by the muslim religion.

9-11 ring a bell?

I'd like to say something positive about the muslim community but after being in 3 muslim countries and seeing the problems they cause the world, I think nothing positive can be said.

Quick quote-"Religon is the opiate of the masses"- Karl Marx
                            You know Ben, you make some really, really strong points here. My opinion on it is in agreement with you for the most part. I just think we should be careful not to prejudge people based on religion.

Comment

Not all Muslims are radicals or terrorists. But for those who are here is a link to their origins:
                              http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/
                              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                                But it cements how skewed Obama's idea are. He just hides it better than most.
                                Exactly my point. Why hide it?

Comment

Working...
                                X