X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maybe he is a Muslim?

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    Let's talk about the way muslim men treat their wives and daughters.
    I was in the middle east 8 years ago, and on the state television they had an advice show with a imam. There was a woman who complained that her husband was lazy, had no job, and beat her in front of her kids. The guys answer was that "No man would beat you in front of your children without a good reason." He then went on to counsel that it is his job to provide for his family and he doesn't it is OK to leave him. I was actually surprised by the last part. Way messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by DSurette View Post
      I certainly agree with you on that, Service Guy. Anybody that would strap a bomb to themselves and detonate it just to kill infidels must really love their religion. And to fly an airplane into a building shows a kind of devotion that I could never have. But I think its more of a kind of brainwashing from childhood by the religious leaders than religious devotion that is one of the causes of terrorism.
      Their goal is to make the whole world a Muslim world. Allah help us if that happens.
      Here are some excerps from the Quoran about the INFIDELS

http://www.newwave.net/~haught/Koran.html

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
        You know Ben, you make some really, really strong points here. My opinion on it is in agreement with you for the most part. I just think we should be careful not to prejudge people based on religion.
        Call me dense but I don't see the problem with religous or racially profiling which really could be called situational awareness. I just read an article on the ineffectiveness of airport security in America and how Israel does it. Israel does religous profiling to the fullest extent when it comes to security and it works. Is it really wrong to have your guard up against a particular group of people when you know their history. No, and everyone does this no matter what they say.

Ever go into a bad neighborhood and make sure you lock the doors? How do you know that every person in that neighborhood is a crook? Here's the flipside, ever go into a real nice neighborhood and leave your truck unlocked or gps on the dash? How do you know everyone in that neighborhood is honest? Profiling. Everyone does it to degree. Military teaches this same thing to its troops. Not a thing wrong with it and I make no apologies for my justified views.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Because he is trying to get elected and the country is full of bigots who hate muslims. I think its obvious.
          Carl I agree sometimes people are pre-judged incorrectly and it is a shame. As president you are supposed to be a man that stands up for what s/he believes is best for this country. Would lying about your religion, even if it was years ago, be a start on the right foot?

Comment

Call me dense but I don't see the problem with religous or racially profiling which really could be called situational awareness. I just read an article on the ineffectiveness of airport security in America and how Israel does it. Israel does religous profiling to the fullest extent when it comes to security and it works. Is it really wrong to have your guard up against a particular group of people when you know their history. No, and everyone does this no matter what they say.

Ever go into a bad neighborhood and make sure you lock the doors? How do you know that every person in that neighborhood is a crook? Here's the flipside, ever go into a real nice neighborhood and leave your truck unlocked or gps on the dash? How do you know everyone in that neighborhood is honest? Profiling. Everyone does it to degree. Military teaches this same thing to its troops. Not a thing wrong with it and I make no apologies for my justified views.
            Profiling in general is fine with me. I don't think it makes one bit of difference though whether our buddy Barry O is a Muslim or not. Once you get into a particular individual, you can evaluate them as an individual.

Comment

Most terrorists are 18-30 years old of arab descent men. Call it profiling if you want. It is what it is. Instead we have to be politically correct, and frisk and search my 92 year old grandmother who was flying in from Phoenix to bury her son, just so we don't profile? Give me a break. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                Here are some excerps from the Quoran about the INFIDELS

http://www.newwave.net/~haught/Koran.html
                After reading that, I didn't realize how wrong I had the muslim teachings. The Koran is filled with nothing but peace and happiness.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Fair enough, but how does this apply to a judging a presidential candidate?
                  Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

After reading that, I didn't realize how wrong I had the muslim teachings. The Koran is filled with nothing but peace and happiness.
                    Like I said before I studied world religion, Islam included. I personally did not like it at all.

Comment

This will all be behind us November 05, 2008

Hope it is quick and painless.

Whoever wins, it's 4 and out most likely.

Thinking also that taxes are going up no matter which one goes in. I think it is going to happen by default at this point.

A freakin' value meal at Arby's is $8......?

GTFO
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Profiling is an innate behavior to all animals including the human animal.

J.C.

Comment

Fair enough, but how does this apply to a judging a presidential candidate?
                          It's a null point because he'll fail when it comes to the issues at hand. Now if him and McCain were totally equal and I needed that deciding factor then the muslim factor would go against him. Scratch that, him being a member of Wright's church would go against him.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

It's a null point because he'll fail when it comes to the issues at hand. Now if him and McCain were totally equal and I needed that deciding factor then the muslim factor would go against him. Scratch that, him being a member of Wright's church would go against him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3LXvVlsI4
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Sara Palin said that troops in Iraq were on “a task that is from God”, and went on to urge the congregation to pray for the completion of a $30 billion pipeline across the state. “I think God’s will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built,” she said.

What if she had said "allah" instead of "god"? People would be having heart attacks across the country.

I could care less what religion someone is, just keep it out of the politics. Honor the Constitutional separation of church and state.
                              IDIOT!!!!
                              www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
                                IDIOT!!!!
                                I am an idiot for upholding The Constitution of the United States of America? Ok, buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X