X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he is a Muslim?

Here is a story that shows where an article from an interview with Obama was removed from the NY Times (Slimes) web site.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...as-muslim.html

It talks about Obama and his upbringing in Jakarta where he got in trouble in Koran study class.

Also where it was said he knew the muslim call to prayer (Muslims at sundown) and recited it with a muslim accent. He was also quoted as saying this muslim call to prayer was one of the prettiest sounds on earth.

Im telling you, this country will be sorry if this guy gets elected. It will go down as one of the biggest mistakes of this great nation. We are not seeing the real Obama.
    Last edited by Masterplumb; 09-09-2008, 08:04 PM.

Re: Maybe he is a Muslim?

Even if he is..What is wrong with being muslim? There are plenty of muslim americans. Don't forget this is a country where we protect religious freedom.
    Should I hate Palin because she is a devout christian? No.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Just substitute Christian terms in place of the Muslim ones and it shows how absurd and judegmental this is:

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
      Here is a story that shows where an article from an interview with Obama was removed from the NY Times (Slimes) web site.

It talks about Obama and his upbringing in Jakarta where he got in trouble in Bible study class.

Also where it was said he knew the christian call to prayer (christians at sundown) and recited it with a christian accent. He was also quoted as saying this christian call to prayer was one of the prettiest sounds on earth.

Im telling you, this country will be sorry if this guy gets elected. It will go down as one of the biggest mistakes of this great nation. We are not seeing the real Obama.

Why do you hate on his religion so much?

Comment

Not every muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          Not every muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim.
          Thats pure BS.
          The oklahoma city bomber wasn't a muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
            Even if he is..What is wrong with being muslim? There are plenty of muslim americans. Don't forget this is a country where we protect religious freedom.
            Should I hate Palin because she is a devout christian? No.
            Geez, don't have a heart attack Carl. I never said there was anything wrong with being a Muslim. If there is nothing wrong with being muslim why did Obama say he was never a muslim? Seems to me he is acting like he has something to hide, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not. Why hide the fact you studied the Quoran?

Comment

Thats pure BS.
              The oklahoma city bomber wasn't a muslim.
              You are right Carl. Its only 99% of them are Muslim men between the ages of 18-30 years old. How dare Gear mis-speak

Comment

If anyone is mixing religion and politics too much, its Palin. Not Obama.

Comment

If anyone is mixing religion and politics too much, its Palin. Not Obama.

So why deny it?

Comment

I don't think it was Christians that leveled the WTC nor is it Christians behind all the terrorism that is going on now. It is MUSLIMS. Call me a bigot if you want, but I just don't trust them. I think a lot of the problems we are facing now could be eased a lot if only the peace loving Muslims would do something constructive toward the extremists. But no, even the so called peaceful Muslims cheered when the towers fell.
                    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                      So why deny it?
                      Because he is trying to get elected and the country is full of bigots who hate muslims. I think its obvious.

Comment

Sara Palin said that troops in Iraq were on “a task that is from God”, and went on to urge the congregation to pray for the completion of a $30 billion pipeline across the state. “I think God’s will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built,” she said.

What if she had said "allah" instead of "god"? People would be having heart attacks across the country.

I could care less what religion someone is, just keep it out of the politics. Honor the Constitutional separation of church and state.

Comment

I think it's normal for children to follow their parents to whatever church they attend. I also believe the 20-years Obama spent as an adult in Rev. Wright's church should erase any question as to whether he is Muslim or not.

Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by DSurette View Post
                            I don't think it was Christians that leveled the WTC nor is it Christians behind all the terrorism that is going on now. It is MUSLIMS. Call me a bigot if you want, but I just don't trust them. I think a lot of the problems we are facing now could be eased a lot if only the peace loving Muslims would do something constructive toward the extremists. But no, even the so called peaceful Muslims cheered when the towers fell.
                            ok.

Comment

I hate terrorists because they are terrorists, not for their religion.

Comment

Working...
                              X