Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was he thinking???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: What was he thinking???

    Great post frankie you are too right!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: What was he thinking???

      I want affordable Lamborghini's & I want affordable Yachts too. I guess some of us are not ever going to be good Americans.







      Comment


      • #18
        Re: What was he thinking???

        Now, Obama's camp is saying McCain said it first! He did make an original comment a while back about putting lipstick on a pig as an analogy, but it was not in reference to a person, rather an issue.

        He stuck his foot in his mouth. Instead of denying it, he should say he was wrong apologize and move forward. The more he denies it, the more they keep playing the footage
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: What was he thinking???

          Boy now he is trying to explain it away and he is only making it worst. Had he said I'm sorry if my statement was taken out of context this thing may have died. The fact that he is now doing a counter attack on McCain will make this thing live a little longer. Since Palin was announced she has owned this campaign and Obama better turn it around before it is too late. He needs to talk issues and ignore Palin as he is only feeding her popularity.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: What was he thinking???

            Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
            LOL. You guys are just too much. I am going on record here, anyone who claims it was a swipe at Palin is just as bad as a race baiting Jesse Jackson/Sharpton. Got anything of substance? Sad and sorry times when intelligent folks have to make crap up and feign utter obtuseness in order to bolster what they claim they believe in.

            I can't believe I ever tried to discuss issues with some of you guys.




            Eli
            You got to use OBTUSENESS in a sentence!! Congratulations!!

            Seriously though...however you feel about the candidates, let's get on to some REAL issues like how these guys are going to spend our money. Pigs and lipstick and idiotic sound bytes don't mean a thing. What matters is how well either one can steer our country back onto the road of sound economic footing and sounder foreign policy.

            Personally, I just don't trust Obama to do what he says. That is MY PERSONAL opinion. Everyone is welcome to their own, and should, by all means, form their own. Research, read, investigate the candidates. Then once elected, HOLD THEM TO WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO. This goes for every single elected official. We have to make them accountable. That is OUR responsibility.
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: What was he thinking???

              Okay now Obama is spending his air time explaining how the Republicans are picking on him while McCain never mentioned Obama's remarks and instead talked issues. Obama's campaign really blew it on this one trying to play the victim. Campaigns are sadly just big chess games and Obama is making rookie mistakes. It seems his biggest message is McCain is more of the same but anyone with half a brain knows the Republicans are not pleased with McCain because he was against his own party so many times. How in the heck did we end up with two candidates where we have to pick the lesser of two evils again?

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: What was he thinking???

                Gahhhh. If McCain said "that's the pot calling the kettle black" and the media jumped on him for racism I would be just as disgusted. And everyone on the right side would be just as incredulous as I am. And -ahem- "sensitive ones" on the left would be up in arms about what the "true meaning" behind it was. And Master would double up on the Reverend Right Pictures.


                And I would still be throwing up in my mouth a little bit.


                I don't trust Obama OR McCain, but I don't believe that Obama was calling Palin a PIG or that anyone here really thinks he was after watching the clip. But what about that deficit?



                Eli
                A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: What was he thinking???

                  Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post

                  I don't trust Obama OR McCain, but I don't believe that Obama was calling Palin a PIG or that anyone here really thinks he was after watching the clip. But what about that deficit?

                  Eli
                  But there in lies the problem. Had Obama not said something which could be perceived as a low shot against Palin he could be talking issues today like McCain is. Instead he is defending what he said and doing a poor job of it.

                  When you are running for any office you are help under a microscope. Everything you say is over analyzed to a point of absurdity. This statement has put Obama back on his heals for a bit and that is not a good place to be with only two months left.

                  Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                  I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: What was he thinking???

                    Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
                    Gahhhh. If McCain said "that's the pot calling the kettle black" and the media jumped on him for racism I would be just as disgusted. And everyone on the right side would be just as incredulous as I am. And -ahem- "sensitive ones" on the left would be up in arms about what the "true meaning" behind it was. And Master would double up on the Reverend Right Pictures.


                    And I would still be throwing up in my mouth a little bit.


                    I don't trust Obama OR McCain, but I don't believe that Obama was calling Palin a PIG or that anyone here really thinks he was after watching the clip. But what about that deficit?



                    Eli
                    Nice to hear from you Eli.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: What was he thinking???

                      Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                      But there in lies the problem. Had Obama not said something which could be perceived as a low shot against Palin he could be talking issues today like McCain is. Instead he is defending what he said and doing a poor job of it.
                      I wouldn't expect him to apologize, but his decision to repeat the comment word-for-word this morning with the delay for applause made me think his denial was very low class.

                      I also didn't hear the part about the old fish yesterday; but heard that today. The two of them together make it worse in my mind, because it seems almost intentional them.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: What was he thinking???

                        When we are done talking about lipstick on pigs and other personal attacks from Both sides, we have real issues that require real solutions. I trust McCain to be President even though I strongly disagree with some of his agenda. I do not trust Palin to hold the highest office of our land, not just yet.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxkrm9uEJk

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: What was he thinking???

                          Matt does bring up a few good points in this interview. I think he's an excellent actor and a strikingly handsome man but his political views mean little or nothing to me.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: What was he thinking???

                            Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                            Matt does bring up a few good points in this interview. I think he's an excellent actor and a strikingly handsome man but his political views mean little or nothing to me.
                            He does bring up some good points. I also like his acting, and his looks? I'd jump him like a fat lady on a donut! But enough about that. OBama gets in and can't govern we get biden a seasoned statesman, McCain gets in and can't govern, we get palin. Doesn't make me feel too good.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: What was he thinking???

                              Obama '08!

                              He calls 'em how they are, and I give him respect for that.
                              Proud To Be Union!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: What was he thinking???

                                im just thinking aloud, why would he say that about Palin???????? Maybe he was talking about McCain and he was teasing Mc Cain with his own words " if you put lipstick on a pig its still a pig . i think he was talking about hillary when he said this, but democrats didnt seem to cry over it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X