X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Biden

Had this thought today while sitting on the thinking chair. Obama is a young inexperienced politician going for the top position and Biden is his vice president. Then it came to me, Biden will be running things and not Obama. Let me explain, in the military you have a company commander who is in charge officer, and they're typically in their mid 20, fresh out of college but they're in charge. Then you have a company chief which is usually in his mid to late 30's and been in for 15+ years. The job of the chief is to train the officer. Think of Gunny Highway.

I can see the similarity with Obama and Biden. Obama doesn't have the experience to stand on his own. Behind closed doors, Biden will be running the show. Now back to my military analogy. Most of the time if the young officer listens to the chief, all goes well and everything is happy. But I have seen times where the officer wants to be in charge and not listen to the more experienced chief and this is where the trouble starts.

So if you vote for Obama, you better not want change because the 35 year Biden will have none of that. You heard it here first, folks!!
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Vote for Biden

I really dont think that we can compare Gunny Highway....

With this guy

But I get your point!

Comment

I mean he has "drunk more beer and banged more &*(^^ and pissed more blood and stomped more *** that all of you numbnuts put together"

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        I can see the similarity with Obama and Biden. Obama doesn't have the experience to stand on his own. Behind closed doors, Biden will be running the show.
        some say Cheney has been doing that for the last 8 years

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post

steve
          Yer darn right that is the case.
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

So I guess the American people should really blame Cheney for the disaster that is the last eight years. But I still think Bush is the final decision maker and it still has to fall on him.
            Schumacher Homes

Comment

no, i still blame w. cheney just called the shots, iMHO.

steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

YOU TWO CRACK ME UP!!!!! As much as you guys debate politics, badmouth Bush etc. neither of you can even vote in the election!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                  YOU TWO CRACK ME UP!!!!! As much as you guys debate politics, badmouth Bush etc. neither of you can even vote in the election!!!

and your point is?

steve

Comment

As always Steve....... I have no point.............

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                      As always Steve....... I have no point.............
                      that settles it, then. i'm going to move back toTexas just for the election. at least that i'll be able to vote not only early but often. heck i may even come home before and cast an absentee vote or two.

nothing is too large a sacrafice for the cause

steve

Comment

Absolutly incredible!
                        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                          Had this thought today while sitting on the thinking chair. Obama is a young inexperienced politician going for the top position and Biden is his vice president. Then it came to me, Biden will be running things and not Obama. Let me explain, in the military you have a company commander who is in charge officer, and they're typically in their mid 20, fresh out of college but they're in charge. Then you have a company chief which is usually in his mid to late 30's and been in for 15+ years. The job of the chief is to train the officer. Think of Gunny Highway.

I can see the similarity with Obama and Biden. Obama doesn't have the experience to stand on his own. Behind closed doors, Biden will be running the show. Now back to my military analogy. Most of the time if the young officer listens to the chief, all goes well and everything is happy. But I have seen times where the officer wants to be in charge and not listen to the more experienced chief and this is where the trouble starts.

So if you vote for Obama, you better not want change because the 35 year Biden will have none of that. You heard it here first, folks!!
                          Biden is a very educated and intelligent man but in the NE he is also known as Joke Biden who usually puts his entire foot in his mouth (remember Obama=clean +articulate black man )and has ended his presidential runs early a few times and not because he didn't try to hard. The debates will once again allow him to speak ad nauseaum. He better be careful with Palin because she is feisty and is generating a lot of interest from women voters in addition to some men that are tired of the usual politics.
                          Last edited by reConx; 09-10-2008, 05:23 PM.

Comment

steve
                            Well than he should be fired becasue he did not do a very good job, or Bush wasn't a very good student.

Also, Biden is Anti-Nuke 110%, he has tried to shut down all the nukes around Delaware (NJ & PA) for years. That would take 6 nuclear generating stations and baout 10,000 megawatts of generating capacity offline. The NorthEast would be sitting in the dark, but he would be happy.
                            Last edited by Bob D.; 09-10-2008, 05:52 PM.
                            ---------------
                            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                            ---------------
                            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                            ---------
                            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                            ---------
                            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

that settles it, then. i'm going to move back toTexas just for the election. at least that i'll be able to vote not only early but often. heck i may even come home before and cast an absentee vote or two.

nothing is too large a sacrafice for the cause

steve
                              If VI residents can joined the army, why can't you vote?
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X