Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was McCain Thinking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anxkrm9uEJk

Re: What Was McCain Thinking?

I hope Tina Fey gets cast as Palin in the Disney film.
    Wilford Brimley can play McCain.

Comment

This has turned into such a mess and we are the losers. Obama does not have much experience and I can appreciate the seriousness of that fact although in the event of his demise we get Biden. What happens in the unfortunate event that McCain cannot govern?Palin does not seem much more Presidential herself. What happened to seasoned politicians who were well versed on all aspects of government?

Comment

DAH, I'm Matt Damon. He is such a Moron!! The question he should be asking is what experience does Barack Obama have?? 160 some odd days as a Jr. Senator? Did dinosaurs exist 4,000 years ago and was she a book banner? what kind of stuff runs through this idiots head?? The bad Disney movie he is talking about must be one of his own!! Or maybe he saw Obamas ears and was thinking about Dumbo.
        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TOPDAWG View Post
          DAH, I'm Matt Damon. He is such a Moron!! The question he should be asking is what experience does Barack Obama have?? 160 some odd days as a Jr. Senator? Did dinosaurs exist 4,000 years ago and was she a book banner? what kind of stuff runs through this idiots head?? The bad Disney movie he is talking about must be one of his own!! Or maybe he saw Obamas ears and was thinking about Dumbo.
          Dumbo.......

Comment

Originally posted by TOPDAWG View Post
            Matt Damon is actually quite well educated, doesn't make him an expert on politics but I don't agree with you that he is a moron. I'd go with McCain for having the presence of a President but not with palin possibly stepping in should he get sick or pass away. IF OBama gets in and gets sick or passes away at least we have an experienced statesman in biden, or does he not have enough experience?

Comment

You guys are too funny. I know when I need someones opinion I don't go to Matt Damon. I think I would still put Palins 16-years in government offices up to the 7-years Obama spent in the State Senate voting "Present" or the less than 4-years he has spent in the US Senate. As far as his work in the US Senate most of his time has been spent running for President. He might make a halfway decent VP choice but he is not ready for prime time.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Comment

I would say Matt Damon is extremely smart but I am not sure about well educated as referring to formal education. Although he made it to Harvard he dropped out to be an actor when he was 18-years old. It is not his intelligence I question it is his perception of life. He is one of the Hollywood Elitists which are too far to the left.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Well at the very least we are weighing the difference between Obama being President and facing down putin and the rest of the world's scum and Palin possibly becoming President and doing the same, beats the hell out of all that crap about lipstick and pigs!

Comment

When the liberal actors come out, you know desperation stage is here.

They'll be frothing at the mouth here soon enough, I gots popcorn to watch it all come down to hockey mom driving a puck between the eyeballs of her opponent by just being who she is, not the facade of hope or change that has empty equations trailing behind the rock star antics.

Oh wait, I hear U2 in the background...
                      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                      X