This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics

Since the Election is only two months away there has been some very good exchanges regarding different candidates. There have also been some pretty bad exchanges. This is not a Political Forum where everything goes. I would suggest if you would like to be able to continue this discussion here you respect the right of others to have a differing opinion.

Thanks-Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Politics

Ok Folks... new rule for the forum. Some folks are to immature to discuss Politics so Any thread discussing will be closed. I hate to do this but I am not going to have this forum turn into a big fist fight.

I sincerely apologize to those of you who could handle the topic maturely and with respect.

Mark and I will close any thread that is focused on the discussion of politics.

Plumbdog would hate this censorship but something has to be done to keep the peace. I hate Election years

PS... as a new rule for the forum. If you post someones personal information as an attack on them it is grounds for banning. Just so ya know.

Josh
    Last edited by Josh; 09-12-2008, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X