X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 24 Hours of Drama

Some explanation of some of the happenings in the political threads from the last 24 hrs.

Frankiarmz had some post deleted in order to remove remnants of his last name that masterplumb posted. There was an unknown rule in the forum that if you have a certain number of posts deleted in a 24 hr period you are automatically banned. I went back this morning and unbanned him. So that was unitentional.

We need to all take a break from politics. Please do not discuss the presidential candidates anymore. We will close the threads right away. Sorry to stop valid discussions but its what we need to do for the time being.

Josh

Re: Last 24 Hours of Drama

Well I guess it's back to the sectional vs. drum debate. Rick and Steve, man your weapons.....
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

hey guys i think Devine is still fair game!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Well I guess it's back to the sectional vs. drum debate. Rick and Steve, man your weapons.....
        funny you should mention this as i was speaking to mark and mentioning that the k60- vs. 7500 will be the new political discussion.

so ben, i know where you stand

k-60 for president

sorry

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Politics and religion, the two subjects that cause normal folks to turn into raving idiots. This place would be much better off if these two subjects were permanently banned and any thread dealing with either should be immediately removed. Just my .02ยข.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

For the record... I would like to apologize to everyone for starting that post and all its reprecussions

Comment

C'mon Josh, most of us can play nice. Don't take away recess from the whole class!
              Ironic that some of the threads that are now locked included a conversation about our First Amendment rights.
              Yes politics and religion are inflammatory. If these topics bother you, it's very simple:
              READ A DIFFERENT THREAD.
              Maybe this section should be renamed to "(Not Very) Open Discussion"

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
                For the record... I would like to apologize to everyone for starting that post and all its reprecussions
                can't you engineer some civil conversations

i'm ready for you ben

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Dairylander View Post
                  C'mon Josh, most of us can play nice. Don't take away recess from the whole class!
                  Ironic that some of the threads that are now locked included a conversation about our First Amendment rights.
                  Yes politics and religion are inflammatory. If these topics bother you, it's very simple:
                  READ A DIFFERENT THREAD.
                  Maybe this section should be renamed to "(Not Very) Open Discussion"
                  I tried doing just that, but it was turning into politics in a lot of threads that started out as a different topic. So I'm glad Josh put an end to it, now we can talk about work and life, which to me is a decent subjects....
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

There was alot leading up to that. Alot of mud slinging. I wasnt completely wrong. Some like to keep hitting below the belt and then cant take it when its given back. I apologize for that happening on your site

Comment

There were political threads?!?!.....Oh ok...

Thanks, Josh. Every 4 years we probably will have to go through the same thing. And apparently any time someone turns on a Hadron Collider!
                      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

This is not the time to blame anyone it is the time to move on. I believe rehashing what brought us to this point would be counter productive.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I told Josh and several respected members that I would not be posting anymore using my current user name because masteridiot posted my last name. I felt this crossed the line and put myself and my family in jeopardy of another mental case who cannot use words to make his point. I can take any insults or comments without a problem but mastermoron lost control and had to search the Internet for my identity. He is a small, sickminded person to do such a thing and I warn all of you to take steps to prevent the same from happening. I'm out of here for now, if I decide to post again it will have to be under a different user name. All he did was demonstrate what happens when you don't have the capability to argue a point intelligently. Freedom of Speech, can't live with it? Move to a communist country you will feel more at home, the USA is not the place for your kind. This Forum is not a place for your kind. Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                            Ben I did see my newest topic I started in the drain cleaning room.....
                            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
                              There was alot leading up to that. Alot of mud slinging. I wasnt completely wrong. Some like to keep hitting below the belt and then cant take it when its given back. I apologize for that happening on your site
                              Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                              I told Josh and several respected members that I would not be posting anymore using my current user name because masteridiot posted my last name. I felt this crossed the line and put myself and my family in jeopardy of another mental case who cannot use words to make his point. I can take any insults or comments without a problem but mastermoron lost control and had to search the Internet for my identity. He is a small, sickminded person to do such a thing and I warn all of you to take steps to prevent the same from happening. I'm out of here for now, if I decide to post again it will have to be under a different user name. All he did was demonstrate what happens when you don't have the capability to argue a point intelligently. Freedom of Speech, can't live with it? Move to a communist country you will feel more at home, the USA is not the place for your kind. This Forum is not a place for your kind. Frank.
                              All you guys are doing is regurgitating what happen last night and it is not solving anything. What happened is well documented and those who care to read it will take from it what they want. I will delete any post which continues in this direction. It is over and it is time to move on. I suggest you both delete your posts in this thread and then I will delete this post.

Thanks-Mark
                              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                              X