Happy Birthday Lorelei!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Lorelei!

The future Mrs.Stickers says that your baby is so adorable and wants to know how it got so cute so fast.
    A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Originally posted by woodenstickers View Post
      The future Mrs.Stickers says that your baby is so adorable and wants to know how it got so cute so fast.
      You don't believe that it is possible that something can be cuter than your new born baby, until your baby at 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc. They really do get much cuter after a little bit of time; watching them grow is so amazing.

Comment

I was wondering if I was the only one who thought that. Most newborn babies are not cute at all. They kinda look like a pasty shrivled up lizard but Carl's kid is very cute. No lizard look with that one.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Congratulations Carl,
          ________
          FORD LTD CROWN VICTORIA
          Last edited by TOPDAWG; 02-24-2011, 05:17 PM.
          Mike

Comment

The truth is when she first came out I was horrified. Do you remember the movie, "Elephant Man?"
            ...She looked like the Elephant-baby! She was all blue and gray, and her head was sideways in the birth-canal for several hours so the side of her head was all swollen, honestly I thought she was seriously deformed at first!

Then within 5 minutes her color returned and the swelling went down and her head went back to normal and she was absolutely gorgeous.

I am blessed to have such a stunningly beautiful baby, but her parents are not all that bad either.
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

well carl, you just blew any chance of the trade magazines buying the first photos of lorelei

i'll just swap mine for products

not anytime in the next 9 months.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

BTW, congrats on the engagement, your fiance is a beauty herself. Marraige is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  well carl, you just blew any chance of the trade magazines buying the first photos of lorelei

i'll just swap mine for products

not anytime in the next 9 months.

rick.
                  So, does this mean you and Mrs.Seatdown are 'trying.'

Comment

Comment

She's really cute. You don't believe that they can possibly get any cuter, yet they do the very next day.

I'm glad that you're doing well enough that your wife is able to stay home with her.

Comment

congrats service guy.

i have 4 (that i know of ).

enjoy them while they're young. they lose that new car smell real quick.

next thing you know we'll be congratulating you for the grandchild.

i have always said that there is nothing as sweet to the ears as a child's laughter.

Vince

Comment

Working...
                        X