Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I have something to say!!!

FORGIVE AND FORGET.

There have been times when I wanted to kick them in the gonads for something they said. (both Frankiarmz and Masterplumb) But overall I like them and they post some interesting stuff. I missed whatever happened to cause the political ban because I had more importnat things to do... I don't know why Tinmack got banned, but I am sure he must of went WAY over the line to get that kind of punishment. Anyway, lets forgive and forget and get back to political debate...someday.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I feel the community on this site does a pretty good job of policing ourselves. When an injustice occurs it does not take long for public scrutiny. Most that come on her with a pissy attitude are shown the door by the members before any formal action is needed. We all have tests in our personal lives which sometimes affect our not-personal lives. We all also have the ability to forgive those who have done up wrong and move on with life. I find it is a lot less stressful to move on then it is to dwell on what won't change.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
        FORGIVE AND FORGET.

There have been times when I wanted to kick them in the gonads for something they said. (both Frankiarmz and Masterplumb) But overall I like them and they post some interesting stuff. I missed whatever happened to cause the political ban because I had more importnat things to do... I don't know why Tinmack got banned, but I am sure he must of went WAY over the line to get that kind of punishment. Anyway, lets forgive and forget and get back to political debate...someday.
        Please don't kick me in the groinads. Save your strength to fight with the boyfriends in the future. Time passes fast so be prepared. I find working on a chainsaw gets the boys thinking respect and caution.

Comment

i dont know what happened. i was on earlier that night arguing my dumb opinion of politics. I do want Frankiarmz to stay. he has encouraged me when it seemed the world was against me. And with reference to Masterplumb, he and i disagreed vehemently on politics, but i know him to be an honorable person. i hope that my speaking doesnt upset either of these people. I too late have learned that no matter how much i think im right, lots of people dont agree. ("I dont know why?") lol. i think in the future i will on any subject submitt that anyone differing from me is right if i can. it takes a lot of character to be humble. God g rant this to me.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
            i dont know what happened. i was on earlier that night arguing my dumb opinion of politics. I do want Frankiarmz to stay. he has encouraged me when it seemed the world was against me. And with reference to Masterplumb, he and i disagreed vehemently on politics, but i know him to be an honorable person. i hope that my speaking doesnt upset either of these people. I too late have learned that no matter how much i think im right, lots of people dont agree. ("I dont know why?") lol. i think in the future i will on any subject submitt that anyone differing from me is right if i can. it takes a lot of character to be humble. God g rant this to me.
            Good post Levon. I'm not upset got to let it go. Don't put yourself down, we all have opinions that matter to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Masterplumb View Post
              Exactly, you don't know and I have explained myself to a few who cared why.

I probably would have taken care of things a different way if I had to do it over again. Garager, did I do something against a written rule on the Ridgid forum or was it just poor judgement? If there is some rule that I broke then ban me, honestly, I like it here but if I have to go, believe me I won't lose one wink of sleep.

I am not going to comment on Frank anymore and as far as Im concerned I explained myself, wheather it's right or wrong its done and I cant change it.
              Honestly I don't know the whole story, what I do know is that Franki was going to leave because of the scene. I'm not the one to judge you, that is Josh's job and Mark. You were not banned for whatever was said and or done, this means they did not think you went over board. Whatever happened is between you guys and I won't interfere or get involved. I don't wanna see either of you leave, because you both are a big part of this place.

Time heals the soul and this situation I hope is at an end. I guess if you guys need more time apart, to use the ignore button if there is one. I didn't start this thread to make you look bad, honestly. This is about trying to keep people from making a wrong move.

You both might be a tad hard headed, so lets keep the sanity in here. Tinmack being banned, today is the first time I heard about this. I don't know his roll in all of this, and quite frankly I don't wanna know. What I do know is, this place can always use knowledgeable tradesman such as yourself and Franki, we don't need to lose guys like you two because of a heated discussion.

I really quit reading most of the Political posts in the past week or longer, might have glanced at them, but I saw what it could lead to and it did. I wish you guys the best at leaving the past in the past and lets all move on. Nor I wasn't expecting or asking you to be banned, nope.

But I think that any personal info about another member is placed in here without consent, then that should be a violation for banishment or a temp. banning. This of course is my opinion and that is all it is....
              Last edited by garager; 09-13-2008, 05:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

thank you Frankiarmz

i for one am glad youre here! other than posting political views,i got on this forum to research a table saw that i was going to buy. after deciding on the 3660 i had more questions than a 4 year old. i found everyone to be helpful and i would have been lost, except for their help. this is a great forum and if i can, i promise to try and make it better. i posted a new thread yesterday about hgtv. it was that good of a post, but i hoped it might get people participating in something sort of neutral. i do thak Josh and the Mark for the opprtunity i have had her and hope to continue! Givem hell forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought this was a thread about old Def Leppard songs.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                    Honestly I don't know the whole story, what I do know is that Franki was going to leave because of the scene. I'm not the one to judge you, that is Josh's job and Mark. You were not banned for whatever was said and or done, this means they did not think you went over board. Whatever happened is between you guys and I won't interfere or get involved. I don't wanna see either of you leave, because you both are a big part of this place.

Time heals the soul and this situation I hope is at an end. I guess if you guys need more time apart, to use the ignore button if there is one. I didn't start this thread to make you look bad, honestly. This is about trying to keep people from making a wrong move.

You both might be a tad hard headed, so lets keep the sanity in here. Tinmack being banned, today is the first time I heard about this. I don't know his roll in all of this, and quite frankly I don't wanna know. What I do know is, this place can always use knowledgeable tradesman such as yourself and Franki, we don't need to lose guys like you two because of a heated discussion.

I really quit reading most of the Political posts in the past week or longer, might have glanced at them, but I saw what it could lead to and it did. I wish you guys the best at leaving the past in the past and lets all move on. Nor I wasn't expecting or asking you to be banned, nope.

But I think that any personal info about another member is placed in here without consent, then that should be a violation for banishment or a temp. banning. This of course is my opinion and that is all it is....
                    Very well said. What I was asking was a serious question and I was not being fecetious. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      I thought this was a thread about old Def Leppard songs.

J.C.
                      I was thinking Metallica, off the "Garager Days 5.98 EP"

Andy

Comment

Damn ive been away waaaay to long...need to catch up with the times!!!
                        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Ruudacguy View Post
                          I was thinking Metallica, off the "Garager Days 5.98 EP"

Andy
                          http://www.last.fm/music/Metallica/_...Hell?autostart

Comment

So... what was said about unions? I'm curious...
                            Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

personal info needs to be protected. personal property defended, persoanl opinion can be debated, personal pride will be deflated. but nobody should ever cross the line and get personal. very little is worth the effort of demeaning anyone unless its in person so it can be handled on the spot by what ever means necessary to move forward, my teacher in the arts told me on the road to revenge dig two graves, and always remember opinions are like as#holes everyone has one.
                              Last edited by aero1; 09-13-2008, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron91 View Post
                                So... what was said about unions? I'm curious...
                                He felt companion flanges were easier to use than unions.

Mark
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X