X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devistated

Some of you know ive been having personal problems. For those of you who have my number, i need you to call me so i can restore you in my phone. I had to get a new phone service. My regular still works but it will forward to what i have. I cant and wont get into details on here,

Anyways those of you who have my number, call me ill give yas the scoop

Greg
    Last edited by Drain Medic; 09-13-2008, 09:13 PM.
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Re: Devistated

Sorry about any problems that have come your way. Wish you the best and look forward to hearing how you overcome them.

J.C.

Comment

Whatever happened you are in our prayers here at The Woussko Hut.

Comment

Greg,

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Please let me know if we can help.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Greg,

I think you should rename this thread. Devastated to me implies that you have been beat or you have met your end. You are a strong, positive man. You WILL overcome this set back. You WILL rebuild your dream.
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Check your PM Greg. Sent you my cell again.

Josh

Comment

Got home an hour ago from a Sox game, will call tomorrow.

Man, I hope you're ok buddy, I'm totally up in the air with what it is that's wrong.

Comment

Greg,
                Hope things turn around for you soon.

Greg.

Comment

greg, you have my # again and you can call anytime you need to chat

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Greg, I don't have your number, but I am thinking of you. You're one of the guys I look up to in this business. Good luck friend.
                    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Come on Greg, check your pm or answering machine. Left my number. You're making me worry.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Greg, you're a good strong man! You can get beyond whatever is going on right now. You have built a very good business on your skills. We're here for you. Please post and let us know you're ok. And check your PM's.
                        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Sorry about your situation Greg. Hope everything is Ok with you. If there is anything I can do just let me know.

Comment

Greg,

Very sorry to hear you are having difficulties. It is obvious that you've got good friends here and I have no doubt you've earned some great friendships wherever you go. Press on, you're never alone.

CWS

Comment

hay greg call me if i can help with any thing you know im not that far from you

i will pm my #
                              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                              X